The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Can I give no stars?
Utterly useless app . A trillion dollar company cannot produce an app that recognises our tickets. No recognition - no fast passes. No fast passes - two days attendance and eight rides in total . Average wait per ride? 70 minutes. If you have kids anything older than being smitten with a character mouse go to Universal Studios instead by way of comparison we went on EVERY ride we wanted to in two parks on one day. Average wait time 10 minutes. Quality of rides waaaay better than Disneys. Miss the rat.
Poor customer experience
Worst mobile app I have ever used. Disney should read these reviews and fix the issues. We have had the same problems with linking tickets and fast passes experienced by so many others. Their personal customer service is also worst than their app as they made us wait for an hour to apparently resolve their issue which was their problem in the first place. My son is very disappointed.
Happiest place .... ??
You pay $119 to wait 150 mins (not the 125 stated on app) for a ride that last, say, 10sec. While the staff at the front allow people who have a fast pass with a set time in earlier than their scheduled time to make the standbyers wait longer. The fastpass were long gone earlier this morning. Occupational health requires food/water breaks every 2 hours for staff, obviously, not patrons. Plus no staff to monitor the queue jumpers because Who wants conflict in the holidays.
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 380.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker $109.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker $319.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.