Making paper sketches of objects can be a tedious job. You have to draw the object, add dimensions and make sure others will understand what you meant. Often they don´t. My Measures is a powerful application for storing and sharing object dimensions. All you have to do is take a photo of an object and add dimensions: arrows, angles, photos of details and equip them with text comments for easier understanding.
My Measures is a must have tool for real estate agents, engineers, carpenters, architects, auction sellers, construction workers and DIY.
With My Measures Cloud you can synchronise projects between your devices, access files on computer via Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links.
- Annotate photo with arrows, angles and text comments
- Include multiple detail photos
- Organize projects in folders
- Imperial, Metric, Chinese and Japanese units
- Supports Fractions
- Share project as PDF or images
- Export projects to Dropbox, Google Drive, …
- Unlimited files and annotations
- Advance tools: snap, zoom, calculations
- Transfer projects to Mac and Windows PC
- Secure projects with password or Touch ID
- Leica DISTO laser meter support
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- price is $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- iPhone X support
- minor bug-fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well set out APP
I don’t use the App very often - just to plan projects around the house.... yet it’s use it intuitive, I never struggle despite how long between use!!!
How often have you seen the “perfect” thing for your project at home, bought it, just to find out it doesn’t fit!!
I have measurements for everything I want to fix at home, so if I happen to stumble across something - I know the sizes it needs to be! I’d bought the wrong size cutlery draw caddy 3 times before I measured my draw - now I have the draws measurements whenever I need them!!!
Waste of money
The original app was fantastic. I understand that old purchases do not fund a company for the future, however, the replacement app does not work as stated (ie AR). There are restrictions now on storage, I cannot figure a couple of things out and there is absolutely no instructions or help anywhere, you cannot contact the vendor for help. The menus on the sales material are not what is on the app. In short, I will do what I can to get a refund and they can stick this app you know where. I will gladly recant this statement if I can get what I thought I paid for. Unhappy!
Come on Developers, Upgrade To Lastest iOS Please
Love the App guys, was using it a lot but still waiting for you to get it back up with the latest iOS update. If I knew it was not going to work with the new patch I wouldn’t have upgraded my phone. Do you have a date set as yet?
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 83.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Top App Cloud $4.49
- Top App Cloud $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.