My Meditation app contains all you need to gain the many benefits of a wide-range of mind-body practices, specifically designed to enhance wellbeing, accelerate healing and lead to optimal performance in all you do.
Using this app you can
1. Access high quality audio guided practices for relaxation, developing concentration, experiencing mindfulness, stillness based meditation, imagery and contemplation
2. Join regular virtual group meditation sessions setup by the program director Dr. Ian Gawler
3. Create your own customised practices using any of the standard practices in any sequence along with silent times before, in-between or after, and a range of very cool meditation bells to guide you in and out
4. Track the regularity of your practice (including any custom practices you might do, e.g. chanting a mantra)
5. Setup regular mindful reminders through the day to help you carry over your practice into daily life
6. Progress steadily through a complete program of unfolding relaxation, mindfulness, meditation, guided imagery and contemplation - all the key elements of a powerful and effective, yet gentle mind training.
Dr Ian Gawler’s experience and knowledge of meditation and philosophy comes from over 40 years of studying, teaching and writing numerous books on these subjects. As a respected global authority and best-selling author, Ian has introduced meditation to over 100,000 people worldwide and is also the founder and ex-therapeutic director of the Gawler Foundation in Australia. In 1987 he was awarded an Order of Australia (OAM) for his contributions to the community. Diagnosed with a very difficult cancer in the mid 1970s Ian’s journey to recovery led him to, Dr Ainslie Meares, an Australian psychiatrist who was the first major Westerner to apply meditation in a therapeutic setting. Ian was mentored by Dr Meares for many years and also became a student of the great Tibetan teacher Sogyal Rinpoche, author of The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.
1. This app provides a 3-day free trial for anonymous users (i.e. without signing up), and a 7-day free trial for users who sign up with an e-mail ID. In each case you can access all the app's features, and you do not need to make any purchase commitments to make use of the free trial.
2. After the free trial, you have a number of subscription options - (a) monthly recurring auto-renewable subscription for USD 5.99 per month, (b) 3 months non auto renewable subscription for USD 16.99, (c) 12 months non auto renewable subscription for USD 43.99, and (d) 36 months non auto renewable subscription for USD 109.99.
3. If you purchase any of these subscription options within the free trial period, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
4. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase of one of the subscription options.
5. For the monthly auto-renewable subscription, you will be automatically charged USD 5.99 at the end of each one-month period from your initial subscription of last auto-renewed subscription unless you turn off the auto-renew from within your App at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To turn off auto-renew, please go into your iPhone's settings -> Tap on iTunes & App Stores ->Tap on your Apple ID at the top -> Choose "View Apple ID" -> Tap the Manage button under Subscriptions -> Tap on the program name -> Toggle off the Automatic Renewal. Please also tap on the profile icon in the bottom menu of the App -> Unsubscribe.
6. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
1. Mindfulness Reminders (New flow)
2. Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app won't even open!
Don't even try this app it's a waste of time!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear the app didn't open for you. Can you please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a description of what happened? We appreciate your input.
Don't try this app
Dumb dumb dumb
I hate this
- Imageryworks Pty Ltd
- 57.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Imageryworks Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Meditation with Ian Gawler $9.99
- Meditation with Ian Gawler for $26.99
- Meditation with Ian Gawler for $169.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.