My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for pregnant women and their partners. Expecting a baby? Get week-by-week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of mums and parents to-be, baby essentials, health solutions and thousands of BabyCenter articles. Plus, tools like the bumpie photo journal, our baby name name finder and more. Then, once your baby arrives, it switches to daily parenting guidance to support you through baby's first year.
This must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be is the ultimate guide for your journey, brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource chosen by over 400 million parents worldwide. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Find out what to expect during your journey through pregnancy. Simply enter your baby's due date and we'll guide you through pregnancy day-by-day , connecting you with health and pregnancy advice, weekly checklists and reminders, food and nutrition ideas, and fun content from our expert team along with valuable information about prenatal vitamins, healthy snacks, morning sickness, and fitness and workout tips to help keep healthy and fit.
Community & Forums
Join your birth club to connect with other mums-to-be with the same due date, ask questions, and share how you feel. Listen to other pregnant women talking about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby boy and baby girl names, twins, ultrasound experiences, food ideas, baby gear and much more.
Features for Pregnancy
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing daily, what's ahead, and how to cope – plus, get access to thousands of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week, in breathtaking detail
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb and advice you can rely on
• Bumpie picture tool: Take a selfie every week, see your beautiful bump grow, and prepare a photo journal
• Health info: Get up-to-date information about Australian health guidelines and advice
• Birth clubs: Connect with other mums-to-be due at the same time
• Community: Ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other parents and pregnant women in our forums
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date if you don't know it yet
Features For Baby's First Year
• Daily Calendar: A personalised guide to your baby's first year
• Baby Health & Safety: Articles and videos
• Weekly Activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
• Baby Care: Timely advice on nappy changing, bathing, and more
• For Mums: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
• Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
My Pregnancy & Baby Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! We’d love to hear from you. You can leave us a review or get in touch directly with app feedback or suggestions: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
From a nana
I only wish I had such helpful information back in my child bearing days, it would have eased my mind greatly to now that all the aches and pains where normal. I would have been less worried. Well by saying that I had a wonderful doctor and produced 4 healthy children,(1 set of twins), who are now experiencing the wonders of creating new life themselves. Thanks to our only daughter, who is 37 and having her first little miracle, and joined me up to the Baby centre site, it has reassured me about her own progress during pregnancy. Thanks keep up the good work, from a Nana, expecting her 3rd grandchild.
Love this app
First time Num here and still thankful I found this app! It's amazing to read up on everyday of your pregnancy and the birth club is a great way to learn and talk to other people in the same position you are in. Only advice for the app is sometimes the daily advice is about something you would have experienced in a different trimester not necessarily in the one you are in, but that's only occasionally. Def download this app if your wanting to know what's coming and feel a bit sane with everything you're going through!
I absolutely love the baby centre app. I used it throughout my pregnancy & still use it now 😀 It has so much information on it to help you understand what to expect in your pregnancy & how your baby is developing. You get weekly emails that tells you what to expect your baby to start doing like when they can start seeing objects closer etc. I love the photo gallery you can take Bumpie photo each week to see your growing belly & baby memories once you’ve had your baby 😀 would highly recommend this app to everyone. I Love it 😊
- 135.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2018 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.