My Pregnancy & Baby Today | Daily Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for pregnant women. Expecting a baby? Get week-by-week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of mums and parents to-be, baby essentials, health solutions and thousands of BabyCenter articles. Plus, tools like the bumpie photo journal, our baby name name finder and more. Then, once your baby arrives, it switches to daily parenting guidance to support you through baby's first year.
This must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be is the ultimate guide for your journey, brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource trusted by over 300 million mums worldwide. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Find out what to expect during your journey through pregnancy. Simply enter your baby's due date and we'll guide you through pregnancy day-by-day , connecting you with health and pregnancy advice, weekly checklists and reminders, food and nutrition ideas, and fun content from our expert team along with valuable information about prenatal vitamins, healthy snacks, morning sickness, and fitness and workout tips to help keep healthy and fit.
Community & Forums
Join your birth club to connect with other mums-to-be with the same due date, ask questions, and share how you feel. Listen to other pregnant women talking about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby boy and baby girl names, twins, ultrasound experiences, food ideas, baby products, and much more.
Features for Pregnancy
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing daily, what's ahead, and how to cope – plus, get access to thousands of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week, in breathtaking detail
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb and advice you can rely on
• Bumpie picture tool: Take a selfie every week, see your beautiful bump grow, and prepare a photo journal
• Health info: Get up-to-date information about Australian health guidelines and advice
• Birth clubs: Connect with other mums-to-be due at the same time
• Community: Ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other parents and pregnant women in our forums
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date if you don't know it yet
Features For Baby's First Year
• Daily Calendar: A personalised guide to your baby's first year
• Baby Health & Safety: Articles and videos
• Weekly Activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
• Baby Care: Timely advice on nappy changing, bathing, and more
• For Mums: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
• Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
My Pregnancy & Baby Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
In this monthly release, we're trying to get rid of all the tricks and provide you a simple treat - an app free of bugs and crashes. So we've worked through over 50 issues to squash those creepy crawly bugs and annoying app crashes. We hope you have a Happy Halloween!
We always love to hear your feedback and thoughts on how to make the app better, so feel free to add your suggestions to your (5-star!) review – or just email us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Invaluable - instant pocket guide!
As a first time mother & father this app was invaluable for peace of mind in a quick "pocket guide" format.
It not only guides you through the stages of pregnancy, but also provides staged information once your baby arrives.
The amount of times we referred to this app at 1 o'clock in the morning when we were concerned about something, or searching for more specific information on a topic, and came away feeling reassured due to the information that was instantly at hand, was amazing!
Loved this app! As a first time mum it had a lot of information and made the whole pregnancy so much fun with the different fruits/veggies as bump sizes with a picture *Bumpy* each week.
My only criticism is when taking the bumpy each week at times the app would crash and not save my pic I had to do it multiple times and sometimes take a pic with my phone then upload it instead. But other than that great being part of a birth group and loved the app highly recommend!!!
BEST APP EVER!!
I am a first mum and I can't say anything other than WOW! Everything I have been curious about week to week has been in my current week articles! This is app is the BEST app I have EVER downloaded, so much love towards the people who have created something so wonderful! AND I love seeing what fruit or vegetable my baby will be compared to every week!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 28 October 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.