My South West Sydney Baby Pregnancy Journey App has been developed by South Western Sydney Local Health District with funding from SWSLHD Innovation Fund, Bankstown, Fairfield & Liverpool Hospitals and South Western Sydney Primary Health Network.
My South West Sydney Baby Pregnancy Journey App contains helpful information for pregnant women and their partners having their baby in South Western Sydney. The app covers the span from conception, the journey through the Local Health District antenatal services, delivery, postnatal care services in maternity and child and family health and through general practice.
We hope that this information will make it easier to use our hospitals and know what to expect. If you are birthing at a private hospital in our area, you are welcome to use the app; the postnatal services section may be of most value to you. If you do not live in SWSLHD’s area, you are welcome to use the app, however some of the hospital information may not be applicable to you. This app’s primary intention is to be of benefit to the women, babies and families of South Western Sydney (SWS).
• Receive weekly messages about your health and baby’s development
• Partners receive weekly informative messages
• Learn about the health services you will be using
• Snap and share weekly photos
• Create your own photo memory board for each trimester and up until your baby turns 3 months old
• Get reminders about your appointments
• Write about your pregnancy and/or note down any questions
• Personalise the handy list of service phone numbers and websites
Improvement for layout in newer iPhone devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Super helpful app, heaps of info
I love this! Can't wait to start using this app in my pregnancy!
- South Western Sydney Local Health District
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Cambodian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © South Western Sydney Local Health District 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.