Take your first steps to undergraduate study by exploring over 2000 courses in NSW and the ACT. Find courses from more than 40 institutions, easily manage your course preferences, check your offers and view your 2018 ATAR.
Use My UAC to:
• search by keyword, field of study, university or college, course name or course code
• read course descriptions and see key dates
• add your favourites to a shortlist.
And if you’ve applied online:
• add and change course preferences
• check, accept or reject offers
• view your eligibility status
• check document requirements
New course data and dates for 2018
Ratings and Reviews
Still says 9 preferences when there’s only 5!
I have been trying to submit my UAC preferences on this app and it says at the bottom that I can choose up to 9 course preferences. I did this and it kept saying there was an error and I couldn’t save it. I called UAC and got help; it turns out that the app is OUT OF DATE and let me choose 9 but not submit as the new limit is 5 preferences. They need to update this as I’m sure many people had the same confusion!!
As some noted, it’s a bit outdated but it still functions for basic things like searching some courses however when you wish to search based on other categories such as ATAR cut-offs or by institutions etc. the tabs for these categories are hidden behind the search bar. I don’t think it was like that previously 🤔 and my phone is updated.
Misleading! Do not trust
Could not believe it, after receiving an email from UAC advising that I had received an offer, it displayed that I had been offered a place at my lowest preference, astonishingly, after consulting the full website, I had actually been offered a place at my highest preference! Best to check the actual website before panicking, could have saved a few tears!
- UNIVERSITIES ADMISSIONS CENTRE (NSW & ACT) PTY LIMITED
- 48.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Universities Admissions Centre (NSW & ACT)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.