By Cricket Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Official MyCricket App brought to you by Cricket Australia.
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket then all your season fixtures, scorecards, ladders, player stats and much more will be available on this app. It’s perfect for players, families, administrators or supporters involved in cricket.
The new app allows cricket clubs and associations to personalise the app via the MyCricket site with the ability to add their own logo, set colours as well as news, events and social media content which pulls from their Club Website.
Administrators can also login to the app to perform a number of admin tasks.
Public features include:
• Season fixtures, results, ladders & full scorecards
• Follow live scores, wagon wheels etc. of matches scored on the MyCricket Scorer app
• Club news & event feeds
• Set a club logo and colours to personalise the app
• Facebook feed
• Player season and career stats
• Club location and contact details
• Set favourites to follow clubs, players & ladders
• Viewing of team selections
• Venue mapping
Admin features include:
• Send Email & SMS to club members
• Enter team selections
• Enter and update match results
• Confirm/dispute match results
We hope you enjoy using the MyCricket app and we welcome any feedback and suggestions for new features, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.4.5
Bug Fixes and crash resolutions. Fixes include:
- crashes (primarily) affecting devices running iOS 10
- landscape / extended view of the scorecard has been restored
- crashes while switching clubs in the Menu
Current season recognition
Please fix the app so that it recognizes which season we are currently in, rather than having to select change season every time I open the app
Seasons finished now for the updates! 😏
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 10 March 2017
- Version: 4.4.5
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cricket Australia
- © Cricket Australia, The Slattery Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.