Welcome to the new MyCricket Live Score app brought to you by Cricket Australia for grassroots cricket.
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket for competition management then you will be able to score matches and automatically publish live scores and full scorecards to the MyCricket App and website. It’s perfect for all levels of cricket, whether you’re an experienced scorer or a parent helping out for the first time!
You will require a MyCricket Administrator login in order to use the app, if you do not have a login please contact your club.
• Download fixtures, team selections and match information directly from MyCricket
• Score a match
• Publish live scores to the MyCricket App and website (internet connection needed)
• Match & Players scores published directly on the MyCricket website, Club websites & MyCricket App at the end of play
• A demo mode to trial the app before scoring a live game
• Easy in-game editing process
• Full support for modified junior cricket formats, including split innings/quarters cricket, Pairs Cricket & the Junior Playing Formats
• Duckworth Lewis Calculator (2002)
• Sharing of live scores via Facebook & Twitter
• Match reports to be extractable by PDF & Email
We hope you enjoy using the MyCricket Live Score app and we welcome any feedback and suggestions for new features, you can email us at email@example.com
• MyCricket Live Score now integrates with digital Scoreboards via Bluetooth (visit https://mycricket.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000434455 for more information)
• UI Improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The split innings issue
Its a great app, i just have a few things for an update.I’d like there to be a worm and run rate review after scoring. I always love seeing those. Also, I just did some fun scoring, when i split the innings, I couldn’t select the bowler. Please take this into consideration and i will give this app a five star.
I've been scoring since the app first came out, preferred the old layout where you could see the scorecard and all bowlers on the one page, a lot easier to refer back to.
One issue is that you can't enter leg byes of byes off of a no ball can you please fix this.
Not for Junior matches
I wonder if the developers have ever attended a Junior Format cricket match. This app insists on referring to players by their first initial and surname (e.g. S Warne). That's not how we refer to players in kids' cricket matches! We call kids by their first name and most of us barely know the surnames in our own team, let alone the opposition's.
There's no option to change this to the first name and first letter of surname (e.g. Shane W) or even the name in full. This omission alone makes this app unsuitable for use in Junior matches.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.