Committed to your Health ~ Powered by Innovation.
With the Myday App, simplify your school day by taking charge of your spending and eating habits at the canteen.
Save yourself the time and hassle organising your child’s lunch, by using your mobile device to remotely place orders and monitor your child’s eating and spending habits at the canteen.
This powerful tool revolutionises your child’s health by reinforcing the key objectives of the NSW governmental objectives for healthier canteens; so you can monitor the nutritious and delicious food your child is eating on a daily basis.
By moving to a cashless canteen incidents of money-related bullying decreases and less time is spent at the canteen allowing more time for kids to be active!
To use the canteen simply top up your account using PayPal or entering your credit card details and your child will be able to use his/her student card at the canteen to purchase food.
- Health; Stay on track of your child’s kilojoule consumption.
- Pay; Monitor your child’s spending habits at the canteen and view all their transaction receipt history. Also add funds using through PayPal, so they can use their student card to pay for food at the canteen.
- Ordering; View the canteens menu and order a meal for your child in advance from your device.
- Newsletters; View your schools newsletters remotely from the app.
* Order Anytime
* Cashless Canteen
* Easy to use
* Save Time
* 24/7 Customer Support
PLEASE NOTE: The use of this app requires your educational institution to have an active Myday subscription
Here at Myday, we continuously strive to create the best user experience for you. Here's what's new in the latest update:
- User interface improvements
- The war on bugs is not over, still squashing them
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.