Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, get healthy, change your habits, or start a new diet, you’ll love MyFitnessPal.
• Consumer Reports #1 rated diet
• PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Selection
• #1 Health and Fitness app for 4 years straight
Also featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Wired, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
See for yourself why MyFitnessPal is the world’s most popular health and fitness app.
TRACKING FOOD IS FAST AND EASY
• Biggest Food Database -- 6+ million foods in our database including global items and cuisines.
• Barcode Scanner -- Simply scan barcodes to log foods. 4+ million barcodes recognized.
• Recipe Importer -- Easily import the nutrition information for the recipes you cook.
• Restaurant Logging -- Quickly log menu items from your favorite restaurants.
• Food Insights -- Learn how to make healthier choices about the foods you eat.
• Personalized Experience -- Create your own foods, recipes, and meals and save favorites.
• Calorie Counter -- We automatically calculate the calories in your foods, meals and recipes.
• Track All Nutrients -- Calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, vitamins, and more.
• Customize Your Diary -- Log breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks or create your own meals.
Water Tracking -- Log water in cups, ounces or ml. We save your recently logged amounts.
REACH YOUR GOALS
• Choose A Goal -- We support weight loss, weight gain, and weight maintenance goals.
• Goal Setting -- Create your own goals or let us create personalized goals for you.
Change Habits -- It's almost like having a nutrition coach right inside your pocket.
LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices -- Syncing your workouts is easy and automatic.
• Choose From 350+ Exercises -- Or create your own exercises and workouts.
• Log Cardio Exercises -- Including running, walking, biking, swimming, yoga, pilates and more.
• Log Strength Exercises -- Including sets, reps, and weight per set.
• Track Steps -- Set a daily step goal and see a graph of your step history.
We connect with all your favorite apps and devices -- Including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, the Apple Health app, UA Record and many more!
GET SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
• Add Friends -- Connect with friends for an extra layer of support and accountability.
• Join Our Community -- Find motivation, support, tips, and advice in our active forums.
Newsfeed Updates -- Share your accomplishments and see friend’s progress in the news feed.
CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS
• Chart Your Progress -- Stay motivated with a graph of how you’re improving over time.
• Progress Photos -- Add photos to your weight entries to see and celebrate your progress.
• Nutrition Reports -- View a history of your calories, macros, and nutrient intake.
• Share Your Progress -- Help inspire friends and family members on their own health journey.
Download MyFitnessPal and start living a happier and healthier life today!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. Should you choose to upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options:
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
There is no increase in price when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
Want to try new features before everyone else? Join our beta program: http://undrarmr.co/2o6qBid
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - Definitely get this one!!!
I’ve used MyFitnessPal on and off for several years, both the free and premium version. The only features I used from premium was the “time stamp” and “no ads”. I’ve reverted back to the free version, because it has everything I need.
The barcode scanner is great, and if the product isn’t there - you can add it. (Please include everything on the nutritional panel, guys) One thing that would help is if people would check their spelling when adding products to the lists, as these become available to us all and can make searching difficult.
Absolutely love the recipe and meal features. You can add a favourite family recipe - and it will calculate how many calories per serving. I recommend keeping it to weight/per gram, so you can weigh your portion and get the true caloric value.
In hindsight, it seems that the best way to get results it is to track your planned food BEFORE you eat. There are some sneaky calories out there!
I’ve recommended the app to several people, I like the diary sharing option (with password) which can help with accountability and partnering on your health journey.
It can be used in conjunction with many fitness trackers and exercise apps.
All in all, it’s definitely a worthwhile app to use - both free and premium versions. Give it a go, you won’t regret it.
Fantastic app- though i would love one extra!
I’ve used this app (the free version) for years now to track macros. It’s been a fantastic tool, has a huge variety of foods in its data base. Is easy to scan and add foods and supplements and I love you can see into your friends food diaries for inspiration meals, ideas and motivation. My only wish is that it would have the option to add or track NET CARBS along with total carbs. I know that this would help a much broader variety of healthy lifestyles who focus on net carbs in there diet. I for one am looking at changing my nutrition to focus on net carbs and unfortunately I think I will be forced to look for another app. Please consider including this in your next update!! MFP is really my preferred go to for tracking and if this was available I would more than likely go premium as it does everything else I want!
Already lost 2kg
MyFitnessPal has a huge catalogue of foods available to help keep you tracking and accountable, as well as allowing you to scan the barcodes of your food to help log all nutritional values, not just calories.
I've used MyFitnessPal for years on and off, never being truly consistent, but I decided a week ago that I needed to lose this 15kg, and by being able to track exactly how many calories I'm consuming, I've been able to drop 2kg already.
Only annoying thing is that it constantly insists that you upgrade to premium, not just in order to access other features such as macros and intermittent fasting scheduling, but also leaves a banner on every single tab in the app. If I want to go premium, I will - it's annoying that I have to look at that ribbon advertising premium everywhere.
- MyFitnessPal LLc
- 163 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2019 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.