Introducing the NRL MyLeague App, specially dedicated to the Rugby League Grassroots Community.
Whether you’re a Player, Coach, Volunteer, Parent or a Supporter, the MyLeague App will be a valuable addition to your Club or Team this season.
MyLeague is the official app for Grassroots Rugby League and is packed with a host of FREE features including the following:
- Fixtures, Results and Ladder: View your upcoming matches, past results and your current position on the competition ladder.
- Member ID & Match Day Cards: Registered participants now have access to their very own member ID card once they have linked their profile. These can be used in some Leagues on match day for verification purposes.
- Documents Library: Browse a range of your Local and State League documents.
- Coaching Resources: Our range of coaching videos has never been larger! Seamlessly browse and sort through the library to view some of the handy activities to improve your teams skills.
- Access your Club/League Facebook: Keep up to date on your Club or League by following their Facebook updates in the newsfeed section of the App.
- Accreditation Display: You can now view any accreditation you hold plus any expired accreditations and with one touch click through to renew this in the Online Learning Centre.
- Learn the Skills: Interact with the latest Learn the Skills videos, brought to you by the World and Indigenous All Star Teams.
If you have any questions on the NRL MyLeague App, please visit www.support.leaguenet.com.au
Video player update
Ratings and Reviews
Not impressed. Got to create my login but then requested to select my local club. Tried to search for it, nothing comes up then it won't let me move forward to the next step without it... I'm just stuck! Can't log out or go back! 😡
White screen frustration
My app is also having issues. I had to delete it and re add it quite a few times before it worked and loaded my team. Now it’s a white screen and I can’t do anything on it
Great when it works but can’t get past the white screen. Deleted app and reloaded a number of times but still get white screen.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.