The new and improved mymacca’s® mobile ordering app is going to change the way you experience McDonald’s®.
Save time. Skip the line. Order ahead and pay with your phone.
Place an order and choose from three ways to collect your food:
• Order ahead and whiz through Drive Thru.
• Skip the line and grab it from the Counter.
• Kick back and dine in with Table Service.
Where are you going to head when McNuggets® call your name? Open the map and find your nearest restaurant.
Tap into exclusive offers and discounts that are as delicious as the food they’re for.
Buy 5, Get 1 Free - Be rewarded for loving McCafé®.
Create your own Macca’s® hacks by customising your food on the fly.
SAVE & FAVE
Save and name your favourite Meals & Restaurants for faster ordering.
We’ll secure your preferred payment method for fast app checkout and email you the order receipt.
mymacca’s® Mobile Ordering – Download the app and get more out of your meals at McDonald’s®.
All offers & discounts have Terms & Conditions. See in-app for details.
• McCafé Punch Card now rewards Frappés & McCafé Iced Drinks orders.
• New & more choices for your favourite McCafé coffee, including McCafé Food Add-ons and additional milk choices (at selected restaurants).
• App stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The app has been working fine for me up until a few days ago. I tried ordering a large hot chocolate and when i clicked to collect it take away it would try processing and would say error and that i am not in ‘location’ when i clearly was. I then tried multiple times to get it and it eventually would not work. Before i left the store i checked my bank account and was shocked to see that the maccas app was trying to charge me for 19 large hot chocolate. That is about $95. The next day i was at mcdonald’s again and tried ordering a quarter pounder with the reward ‘$3 mclassic burger’ add bacon which was all up $4 it then came up with the same processing error and then i tried again and once again i checked my bank account and i am being charged for 2 $3 quarter pounders add bacon. When i went onto the app and looked at my recent orders the hot chocolate and quarter pounder were not there. Now when i went on today it says that i did get a hot chocolate and quarter pounder. I never received either of them. So overall i am being charged over $100 for items i never got and i have no idea who to contact.
Before I say any more, there are two great things about McDonalds as an organisation from a consumer’s point of view.
1. I have provided lots of feedback to them over many years. While nobody can be certain that McDonalds have listened to any specific feedback of yours, I feel that they have listened to me most of the time because when I have requested something as feedback it is usually accepted provided that they agree with the feedback, and given sufficient time.
2. They have excellent staff who are very friendly, and who are very attentive to your needs and requests. All of their staff are well trained and motivated to offer their customers a high level of service every day.
Their app is very good. Lots of thought went into its current iteration.
My criticism of the app is that it crashes every now and then while you are making an order.
At least all of the items in your cart are not lost whenever the app crashes.
The other matter is that if it can be helped the next time the app is upgraded, it would be great if any future upgrade did not eliminate your favourite food items as well as your favourite meals, that are stored in the app for everybody’s convenience.
Different and perhaps difficult
I was quite pleased with the previous app and was expecting the update to perhaps improve and personalise the app but that isn’t the case. The new app takes time to get your head around but I ‘thought’ I could order a coffee etc at the counter and scan my QR image so the purchase would count towards my loyalty card or when Maccas send me a ‘reward’ for providing feedback that I’d be able to redeem it through the app but that’s not how it works either. So it seems the three ordering options are not universal within the restaurant. Obviously some more work to do on the app.
I certainly appreciate being able to order from the table and have my meal delivered although it would be even more convenient to redeem rewards whilst ordering other items.
- McDonald's Australia Limited
- 143 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2018 McDonald's Australia
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.