Mosman Council’s resident app, MyMosman, has been developed to assist residents and visitors in Mosman. Access current news and events and connect with Council services on the go with reporting, waste information, recreational activities, community consultations and much more all at your fingertips.
Looking for something to do? The events feed will show you What’s On in Mosman.
Always forgetting to place your bin out? Our Waste Calendar will prompt you the night before your collection date.
Keen to stretch your legs on a scenic walk? Our Recreation section has you covered with information on popular walks, reserves, beaches and sporting facilities.
Have something to report to Council? Our Report It zone allows you to map the location, attach supporting photos and submit your report for Council to follow up.
Highlights of the app include:
· Push notifications: latest news, events and works alerts can be pushed out to your phone. News and events also include search and filter features so you can find exactly what interests you
· Waste reminders: get reminders of upcoming collection dates specific to your residential address
· Resident services: direct links to paying rates, applying for parking permits and searching for Development Applications in the area
· Recreational activities: Find scenic walks, parks, playgrounds, beaches and sporting facilities. Extra information is provided for dog owners. Ability to access directions via Google maps
· Reporting: notify Council of issues including the ability to include photos and mapping of location
· Improved responsiveness: faster to load and navigate than the full or mobile sites
· Accessibility: developed with accessibility features to assist the visually impaired
· MyMosman is now native, meaning it’s faster and more responsive.
· Registration details are backed up to our database, so you won’t lose your waste collection details if your phone is lacking storage.
· New dark theme, accessible via the Settings tab.
Ratings and Reviews
DOES NOT RECOGNISE MY ADDRESS!!
I can’t even fill in my address. . . . Not recognised??
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.