**Now with goals!***
Get your finances under control with a personal wealth app to help you manage your entire financial world.
View your net worth, create budgets, set goals, connect with your finance professionals, and store all your important documents - in one place.
Highlights of the myprosperity app include:
- Syncing assets and liabilities to understand your financial position.
- Creating budgets, tracking spend and managing your cashflow.
- Setting financial goals and measuring your success.
- Storing your important documents securely in the cloud. Rental statements can even be emailed by your agent directly to your portal.
- Giving guest access to trusted family members & finance professionals.
- Saving time when submitting tax returns, with a vehicle logbook, tax tagging, and a purpose-built wizard.
Featured in The Australian, The Australian Financial Review, Business Insider and more.
myprosperity is available on desktop and as a mobile app.
Note: myprosperity is especially useful for those with an accountant or financial planner. Invite them into your account to unlock additional features.
**The app is being redesigned! In 2019 we’ll be rolling out a new visual style, introducing new functionality & enabling more of the desktop features in the app. Stay tuned!**
Managing your insurance using myprosperity
Ratings and Reviews
Okay, but needs a better user interface
Having used this app for the past year, and overall it is okay, but needs some improvements to make it a “great” app. For instance,
1. Adding new wealth items (bank accounts, investments, ...), instead of using the “settings”, the logical place to “setup” wealth items, the user must spend a number of minutes to figure out where to find how to add new wealth items.
2. Understandably it is an app for the iPhone, but, I use the iPad for all my banking interactions as it is much easier to read. However, using the iPad doesn’t always read in landscape mode, only some pages do. It would be good if the app would display the page based on landscape or portrait.
3. To categorise expenses (or income), the app requires the user to jump to a detail page, change the category, and then let’s the user waiting... until the back button is pressed. Once the back button is pressed the category is changed and the user is taken back to the main page. This is fine for 1 or 2 items, but gets tedious if the user needs to do 10+ items.
4. Filtering method is good, but it doesn’t save the custom date range and the user needs to keep going back to reset it.
All you finance in one place
I love being able to check my financial position at any time regardless of what investments I have
Someone asked the the other day what I spend on dining out and within minutes I can give them an answer.
Easy to navigate and only keeps getting better as they develop more.
Good app but...
Very useful app. It was reliable and working fine until the last update two days ago, now keeps crashing on iPhone ( haven’t tested it on iPad yet).
- MYPROSPERITY PTY LTD
- 80 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 myprosperity pty ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.