This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
MyRoadinfo provides access to all local road event information from its member councils as well as all NSW and QLD state road information. It is a single source of road knowledge for the travelling Public in those areas covered.
Its features include:-
• Displaying road event information (e.g. closed due to flooding) on a map at its exact location in your location.
• Displaying all roads by Name, Council or Status (open, cautioned, closed)
• Immediate refresh of road event information
• Display road event information for a route from one location to another
• Searching for a road by name
• Creation of favourite roads that enables you to be kept up to date if any of those road’s status’ change. (Requires push notifications to be on)
• Online Help
What's New in Version 1.4
- Enhance push message functionality.
When I try to register it just says it won't
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 01 March 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NORTHERN RIVERS REGIONAL ORGANISATION OF COUNCILS INC
- © 2014 Northern Rivers Regional Organisation of Councils (NOROC)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.