MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
** Featured by Apple as "Essentials" **
** Tabby Awards 2015 - Personal productivity application winner **
** CES 2013 - Mobile App Showdown Winner **
With MyScript© Calculator, perform mathematical operations naturally using your handwriting.
** The Free handwriting calculator for your iPhone or iPad **
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
Get the same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (scratch-outs, results in real time, etc.).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Undo/redo feature
- Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
POWERPACK (available with an in-app purchase)
- Immediate Reuse: Continue a long operation or use your result in a new calculation.
- Memory: Save results into memory. Use them anytime in your calculations.
- History: Retrieve all your past calculations, ready for reuse and export.
• Basic Operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /
• Powers, Roots, Exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
• Misc. Operations: %, |5|, 3!
• Brackets: ( )
• Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh
• Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
• Logarithms: ln, log
• Constants: π, e, phi
IMPORTANT: If you wish to report a problem encountered with MyScript Calculator, or simply ask a question to MyScript, don’t use the application feedback space as it’s impossible for us to answer there.
Send us your feedback via:
Check our FAQ page:
What's New in Version 1.3.2
New in version 1.3.2:
- iOS 9 support
- Jot down a quick calculation or check the history while you're using another app. Only available on iPads compatible with iOS 9 multitasking features.
Different type of answer tho
The calculator does work, it's just that when you ask a fraction question it gives the right answer just in decimal form. Maybe you can programme it and put more of a variety of answers in the app. Like a section for just algebra, another seperate one for fractions and one more for just numbers.
Again, it DOES work. It just only knows how to give decimals only. This app is great but I think this would be recommended for people that like all their answers in decimals or just a number.
My scripted calculator
This app is exstremly helpful I am in high school and knowing our times tables this not only helps with doing long and complex sums it anabasis you to remember them because you are actually writing them out your self. But my major issue with this problem with this app is the fact that you can't do another sum without crossing out the previous sum so my final verdict is it is an amazing app but it is very frustrating at times.
I used this at work today and had a positive response from all those who saw lol. Quite useful to edit calculations INSTEAD of deleting the whole thing.
Makes basic tasks such as calculating numbers somewhat fun. PLUS I don't have to carry around a calc at work, just my phone
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 October 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 21.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: MyScript
- © MyScript
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases