If you are a South East Water residential customer, you can manage your account on the move, with the mySouthEastWater app.
Simply download the app, enter your mySouthEastWater details and you're ready to go! To register visit mysoutheastwater.com.au and have your bill handy (you'll need your account number to register).
Once you've registered with mySouthEastWater, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bills
• Pay your bills by credit card
• Use our handy shower timer
• View your water usage history
• Set your water usage targets
• See water outages in your area
• View our water saving tips
• Upload a photo of your meter read
• Switch to paperless billing
• Request more time to pay your account
You'll also be able to:
• Log in with Touch ID
• Change your contact details
• Access support information
• Send us feedback
This update brings several new features along with compatibility with the latest devices and iOS versions.
• Learn how to save water and reduce your bill with our water usage tips
• Check out our updated shower timer with alarm and adjustable time setting
• Access South East Water LIVE, the shower timer, support and our contact information without logging in
• You can also access our entire knowledgebase directly from the Support section
• Login using your fingerprint with Touch ID
• Universal app for better usability on iPads
• Improvements to layout on later model devices
• Support for dynamic text sizing
• Improved support for iOS 10
• 3D Touch quick actions for bill payment and SEW Live
• Requires iOS 9.3 or later, and iPhone 5 or later
2.1.2 - minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Delayed update on latest bills
Good for checking back on old bills, but otherwise, it doesn't show you the latest bill even a good few days after the initial email detailing the latest bill. Not sure why it takes so long to update.
Can you please take the credit card reader off! It never works and keeps on freezing. Instead leave it as manual as soon as you click on the credit card and if people want to use the reader instead of manually typing it then they can click on reader!!!
Enables you to pay bills, request more time to pay, look at historical details and I love the introduction of Touch ID.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.