N.O.V.A. 3 - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“If you're an iOS gamer who demands the very best, you should buy N.O.V.A. 3.” - Slidetoplay
“N.O.V.A. 3 looks, and sounds streets-ahead of anything else on the AppStore right now” - Touchgen 5/5
“NOVA 3 is bigger and better than its predecessors, not to mention a visual feast” - KnowYourMobile – 4.5/5
The most immersive and impressive sci-fi FPS franchise on smartphones is back! Fight for mankind's survival in the greatest space shooter on mobile devices!
Four months have passed since Kal ruined the Volterites' plans by sabotaging their war factories, and stopping the extraction of the Judger Artifacts. However, following the assassination of President Folsom, the government surrendered the colonies to the Volterite Protectorate in order to prevent civil war amongst the increasingly pro-Volterite citizens.
Kal Wardin has been laying low since Folsom’s death, but now he has received a desperate plea from Yelena to come to Earth. Once again, the hero must rise to save mankind!
• An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
• Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
• Join 12-player battles in 7 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 7 different maps.
• Use Voice Chat to communicate with your friends in real time! (Voice Chat available only on iPad 2, the new iPad, and iPhone 4S.)
• For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
• Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay on iOS (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
•Optimized for iPad Retina Display
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Optimized for iPhone 5, iPad mini & iPad with Retina display.
Minor bug fixes.
Gameloft got it right on this one, because they didn't try to make it like a console FPS, but made it suit iOS devices. The controls are fairly standard, and I like the way the guns lock on to enemies when you go into aim mode, which makes it a lot less annoying, like games such as Dead Trigger can be. The campaign lasts a little while, and it's enough to properly set you up for multiplayer. The servers are fairly reliable, and are as good, if not better than the Gamecenter ones (this uses the Gameloft servers). One of my little complaints is that the AI buddies that you have seem to know exactly where to go, but the game isn't well signposted so you can get rather annoyed at the levels. Despite this though, I had a great time with the superb graphics and the intuitive gameplay so I'm giving it 5/5
Awesome game + please read
Love the game, and i was wandering if you can put in a online zombie/infection mode which the rules are pretty simple: 1/2 players are infected and they have a certain weapon (melee if possible) and the bunch of other players pretty much have to survive, if the infected player kills the survivor he turns into the infected aswell. I would love to see this in the next update and if you can't do it then i understand but still, i think it is an amazing suggestion, thanks if you do try to do this
A Must Buy! N.O.V.A 3 One of the Best FPS for iPad!
N.O.V.A 3 Is an amazing FPS iPad game with beautiful graphics, story line and multiplayer. You can completely destroy on multiplayer due to sheer skill. Everyone is evened out quite well and other in app purchases are completely unnecessary. The campaign could have had some work done on the map or level design. I would recommend this game to those who want a fun multiplayer experience and a good campaign/Storyline. A must buy for the iPad! 👍
- Category: Games
- Updated: 14 January 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 1.69 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- A Pocket Full of Credits$1.99
- A Box Full of Credits$5.49
- Kal's Stash$1.99
- A Spaceship Full of Credits$10.49
- Prometheus' Intervention$5.49
- A Comet's Worth of Credits$20.99
- Maz'Rah's Secret$10.49
- Rufus' Armory$20.99
- A Planet's Worth of Credits$51.99
- A Galaxy's Worth of Credits$109.99