Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access (iPhone only)
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes (iPhone only)
• Make international payments (iPhone only)
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik (iPhone only)
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
What's New in Version 7.0
Has good points and not so good points too
I do love having this app, as it saves me having to do a full safari log in to the full site every single time I want to just check my account balances and simple things like that.
However, very much think you should be able to save the BSB and account information for people/ bpay payments that you make, as often many of these will be ones you do want to save and currently you can only save these by using the full website based internet banking.
And also, every time you log in recently, you get told to "please download the new version of this app prior to updating to ios9" except when you search for a new ios9 nab app, there is no such app and the last update for this app itself was just "stability improvements"
So where is this supposed new ios9 app??!!
Great app, always worked well for me
I'm not sure where all the "faults" people are talking about? I've been using this app for a year and a half and I've never once had a problem with it. I have used the app on an iPhone 4, 5 and a 6 and it's worked every time. I guess it was slower to do things with it on the 4, but that's really a phone problem than the app.
FIX. THIS. STUPID. APP !!
STILL cannot do external transfers, including to my own USaver account.... even for as little as $10. Any amount is deemed over my daily limit, despite following all the security requirements, sms etc in the full web version. Reading the inapp FAQs, I supposedly have to set my device limit .... WHERE ??? You're not seriously telling me this feature is only available for iPhone, because this setting is not available anywhere in the ipad version, never has been. FIX THIS DAMNED THING !! I can't believe you can't do something so ridiculously simple. CBA, here I come. Fed up.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 14 September 2015
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Australia Bank
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.