NAB’s Mobile Banking app. We’re listening to your feedback and making the app smarter, faster and more useful than ever before.
It’s easier to transfer and pay:
• Make fast payments (also known as NPP payments) with eligible accounts - to PayIDs or BSB and account numbers.
• Create PayIDs using your mobile number, email address or business number (ABN).
• Pay your bills with BPAY.
• Add new payees and delete those you no longer need with a swipe.
• Create, cancel or modify scheduled and recurring payments.
• Share your payment receipts by SMS, email or even save them to your phone.
• International payments – send money to over forty countries around the globe.
• All transactions are protected by NAB Defence – our security and anti-fraud system.
With even greater card control:
• Control the kinds of payments that can be made with your Visa credit and debit cards.
• View merchant details for credit and debit card transactions.
• Lost, stolen or damaged card? You can temporarily block or unblock your card; permanently block and order a new card; or replace a damaged card instantly.
• See how much is due when transferring to NAB Credit Cards.
• See details of your card benefits, like rewards and insurance.
• Heading overseas? Keep your cards safe by letting us know where you’re going. We’ll make sure your money’s secure.
Quick and easy access:
• Set up quick balance to see your account balances without logging in.
• Use your fingerprint to login securely to the app.
• Rollover your NAB Term Deposit quickly and easily.
• View interest information on Home Loans, iSaver, Reward Saver & Classic Banking accounts.
• If you haven't already registered for SMS Security you can do so in the app to be able to use more features and functionality.
• If you share your device with someone else or want to keep your personal and business life separate, you can set up individual profiles.
• Rename your accounts.
• Copy and share your BSB and account number at the tap of a finger.
• If you’re new to NAB, you can apply for a NAB transaction or savings account through the app.
Useful tools and calculators:
• Find the nearest NAB Branch or ATM, or search by postcode or suburb.
• Work out loan repayments, calculate foreign exchange and forecast savings.
• Travel tools – a handy foreign exchange calculator and other tools to help you manage your spending when you’re overseas.
• If you have a NAB Home Loan, you can add or change your offset account, get an estimated valuation for your property, and find out how much equity you might have.
• TouchID is available on iPhone 5S or above.
• You’ll be asked to provide permission for the app to access your device and app history and SMS. Permission for the device and app history allows the app to protect your mobile device against banking cybercrime. SMS permission improves the security of payment authorisation codes. Giving the app these permissions will keep your accounts safe, and ensure the app works the way it was designed.
Tell us what you think:
• Send us your feedback from the app.
You talked, we listened. Here’s how we’ve updated the app:
- General performance, stability and security improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No Apple Pay - leaving NAB
No APPLE PAY. I have just opened an ANZ account SOLELY to get Apple Pay, which was totally worth it and only took one day. I am now going to close my Nab accounts, credit cards and nabtrade accounts and transfer all my banking including a possible future home loan away from Nab only because of their pigheaded refusal to adopt it. Given all payments basically are going contactless now they are stupid to be so stubborn.
I have been a Nab customer for at least 13 years and previously a shareholder too. Before this I had been thinking of leaving due to the banking app sucking, there being no nabtrade app, customer service sucking, and not really having any sense of desire to improve the customer experience or technology. Making me pay $4 for a stupid bit of plastic to stick to my phone rather than adopting Apple Pay was the final straw.
I will encourage everyone I know who is annoyed about not having Apple Pay to also leave Nab and the other big 4 who refuse to play ball with this. Just join ANZ you can be up and running within 24 hours. The fact is we can and should vote with our feet which might encourage the banks to actually be competitive. Bye
Not bad but room for improvement
In addition to the improvements I’ve previously suggested below, I think it would be useful to be able to visualise the balance of each of your accounts over the past month, year and five years using a line graph. It would also be useful to be able to visualise the categories of your expenses e.g. groceries, fuel, cash withdrawal, etc. as a pie chart that allows you to click on each slice of the pie to see the transactions that correspond to that slice.
As most BSB and Acc. No.s are sent with space and/or hyphen characters in them, I like the Transfer/Pay inputs to support pasting BSB and Acc. No.s that contain spaces and/or hyphens by either increasing the maximum number of characters of these fields and/or removing the space and hyphen characters during a paste operation. I would also like the developers to try to achieve parity with the full web browser interface e.g. ability to view messages such as outage notifications in your NAB inbox.
User friendly easy to navigate app
Not sure why so many ppl have whinged and whined about this app- perhaps it is as simple as hypothesising that most people who provide feedback are generally grumpy folk who are always looking at the glass half empty..? I don’t know”... (pls I have NO intention of offending anyone so sincere apologies if I have failed in this task)”
- it works as a banking app should; easy to navigate, user friendly etc. I’ve grown up with the computer age - tail end of Gen X - so I feel that I have a good sense given in my Yr 4 classs aabout such matters (others may beg to differ - not perturbed; I’m a Senior P
Syc and in my experience the majority of people who write reviewes tend to be those who hAve nothing good to say and those people are generally - in my professional and personal experience.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.