Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access (iPhone only)
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes (iPhone only)
• Make international payments (iPhone only)
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik (iPhone only)
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
What's New in Version 6.2.0
This update contains bug fixes
Is this all you got ?
I have been with the NAB for over 15 years and as a bank, you're awesome. But I do all of my banking on my phone or tablet and in that department, you're a massive massive disappointment. The reasons I came over to NAB don't exist anymore as all banks are similar now and the point of difference is user experience and IT inter-reaction. Sadly the NAB aren't even in the ball park compared to other banks. I have opened up accounts with other banks to try their IT platforms and I'm sorry to say that you are about to say goodbye to a old customer. Bring in fingerprint login and NFC pay wave and you will smash the other banks platforms.
This is the worst app i have ever downloaded. I have tried to put up with it constantly telling me i have put the wrong password. Even rang up nab but its still the same. The last straw was when i tried to sign in and yep it said wrong password so i tried again then the third time then it put a limit on how much i could withdraw from my account for a day. 😠. There is something seriously wrong with this app i will never download it ever again i hate it. I felt like a criminal and had done nothing wrong. I have put the right password in.I wouldnt bother with this app its pathetic 👎🏼
Seriously still no 6 Plus optimisation?
Ok its a bit of a joke at this point another update still lack of functionality and ease of use. Can't rely on this app when I need it, might sound crazy but based on all of this I am considering moving to Commonwealth. Seriously, step up your game.
"This update contains bug fixes" but no added functionality, still getting freezes/keyboard not showing up and no iPhone 6 support. At this point I don't think NAB has realised that in 2015 people use mobile banking extensively.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Australia Bank
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.