Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access NAB services wherever you are
NAB Internet Banking:
* 4-digit passcode login for instant access to NAB Internet Banking (iPhone only; iOS 4.3+)
* Check your account balance and transaction history
* Transfer funds to linked accounts, saved payees, or anyone else
* Pay bills
* View past and scheduled payments
* Modify or cancel scheduled payments
* Manage NAB Alerts
* View your NAB Online Trading share portfolio.
* ATM and branch locator
* Savings calculator to see how much you could save
* Loan calculator to help you find your ideal loan
* Foreign exchange rate calculator
* Keep up with the @NAB Twitter feed via Latest @NAB
Note: NAB Internet Banking is embedded functionality which you can also access through your internet browser on your mobile device at http://nab.com.au
You have the option to use a 4-digit passcode to login to Internet Banking (iPhone only; iOS 4.3+). It is just as secure as always, but much faster. Of course, you can continue to use your NAB ID and password, if you prefer. Either way, NAB Internet Banking on your mobile is always protected with 128-bit encryption, and if you’re using a 4-digit passcode, additional fraud prevention measures are in place.
When using NAB Internet Banking via this mobile app, you are protected by similar security measures as those we use to protect the full version of NAB Internet Banking. The main difference is that you can't make payments that require an SMS Security code. For payments that do require SMS Security, please use the full version of NAB Internet Banking.
Find out how you're protected against fraud by NAB Defence: go to nab.com.au/nabdefence.
Keep track of your mobile device
Your mobile device is your way of accessing NAB Internet Banking, so don’t keep your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode with your mobile device. Get in touch with NAB immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details.
Logout when you’re done
Make sure you logout when you’re finished using NAB Internet Banking. Once you logout, no one else can login without your NAB ID and password or 4-digit passcode.
What's New in Version 4.0
Send money overseas on your mobile
- Send money to family and friends overseas straight from your mobile
- Use the International payment function via the ‘More’ tab
Redraw now available on your mobile
- Redraw funds from your personal and home loans
- Use the ‘Loan redraw’ function from the ‘Account’ details page
Great app easy for on the go
What more could u ask for. Paying bills on the go. Simple layout and easy to use. Wish it had a review button so if u saw a mistake with ur balance or a transaction u could hit review and the guys at nab could check out the problem and ring the client for more info if required. Hope something like that coul be implemented as everybodys so on the go its hard to stop anywhere nowdays to get things done. Anyhows thanks nab for such a good app.
Handy little app.
No idea what others are complaining about. Is well designed, easy to navigate and does everything expected of a mobile app. No bugs or connectivity issues that I can see and I'm glad to see nab is keeping the official red star logo as an icon. Great app !
I like the app and have had no problems with it so far.. Easy to use and simple. Would be good to have some more options though, like adding a new bPay biller, as you can only use saved ones at the moment. All-in-all, a great app :)
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 27 November 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Australia Bank
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.