Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access (iPhone only)
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes (iPhone only)
• Make international payments (iPhone only)
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik (iPhone only)
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
What's New in Version 6.2.0
This update contains bug fixes
Ridiculous Daily Limit
So I can't transfer money (pay bills via direct credit) over $300 in a 24 hour period. Are you guys nuts?? Then it says I can change my daily transfer limit by "using our app". Oh yeah? Where? Where do I go to change that? Because I've been through the entire app stepped menus and nowhere can I change it. I've been a customer for 25+ years and have for years done my banking online via my iPad. Now I can't do transfers over $300. Ridiculous. And you know why I think that is? Because you are funnelling people towards making BPay or CC payments instead so you can collect your fee which is non existent when it comes to direct credit transfers. That's why. People aren't stupid.
Great App But Needs An Update.
Been using the app for years. And love it, but since iOS updates been kicking in, the app is get slightly buggy each time I open it. One example is that I can not transfer via Bpay or any other Account without the app crashing and then being unsuccessful. Maybe a redesign would be good too. And also doesn't work on iOS9 so might be a good idea to update it. Hope the change takes place soon. Thanks.
Is this all you got ?
I have been with the NAB for over 15 years and as a bank, you're awesome. But I do all of my banking on my phone or tablet and in that department, you're a massive massive disappointment. The reasons I came over to NAB don't exist anymore as all banks are similar now and the point of difference is user experience and IT inter-reaction. Sadly the NAB aren't even in the ball park compared to other banks. I have opened up accounts with other banks to try their IT platforms and I'm sorry to say that you are about to say goodbye to a old customer. Bring in fingerprint login and NFC pay wave and you will smash the other banks platforms.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Australia Bank
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.