Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At NAB, we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever it suits you. So, we created this app to help you manage your money, your way.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access (iPhone only)
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes (iPhone only)
• Make international payments (iPhone only)
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik (iPhone only)
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
What's New in Version 6.2.0
This update contains bug fixes
Seriously still no 6 Plus optimisation?
Ok its a bit of a joke at this point another update still lack of functionality and ease of use. Can't rely on this app when I need it, might sound crazy but based on all of this I am considering moving to Commonwealth. Seriously, step up your game.
"This update contains bug fixes" but no added functionality, still getting freezes/keyboard not showing up and no iPhone 6 support. At this point I don't think NAB has realised that in 2015 people use mobile banking extensively.
Not bad, But!
Guys you need to keep up!
How about Touch ID log in?
Get rid of that sill daily transfer limit on the app!
Allow investment view like Super to show as it does on the full site.
The App that makes you want to switch banks
Still no iPhone 6 Plus optimisation. Still no Touch ID. I don't understand why NAB ask for feedback and feature requests only to ignore us. Do you even care about your customers?
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 18 May 2015
- Version: 6.2.0
- Size: 15.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Australia Bank
- © National Australia Bank Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.