The latest bushfire news, incidents, warnings, fire danger ratings and fire district forecasts for all States of Australia. Bushfire incident maps updated from the latest State fire authority feeds. Satellite Hotspot map to identify possible fires picked up by orbiting satellites.
All data sorted by State to ensure the quickest ready access to relevant, up to date information.
***Completely free with no display ads, annoying pop ups or push notifications.***
Latest information from:
- Country Fire Authority (CFA) Vic, cfa.vic.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) NSW, rfs.nsw.gov.au;
- Country Fire Service (CFS) SA, cfs.sa.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) QLD, ruralfire.qld.gov.au;
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services (DFES) WA, dfes.wa.gov.au;
- Tasmania Fire Service (TFS), fire.tas.gov.au;
- Rural Fire Service (RFS) ACT, esa.act.gov.au/actrfs;
- Police, Fire and Emergency Services (PFES) NT, pfes.nt.gov.au;
- Bureau of Meteorology Australia, bom.gov.au;
- Geoscience Australia, ga.gov.au;
- National and local media.
Critical information such as emergency radio broadcast frequencies and bushfire safer places is stored on your phone for quick access without mobile internet connection.
New features and performance improvements being added regularly. If you have any feature suggestions, please drop us an email at bushfireblankets.com
Faster user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Not yet as useful as it could be
I followed this during the WA fires and found the ABC and news items far more useful and descriptive. The ideas here need refinement so
I'll be interested to see further development.
Very good app would be great if all states had goggle maps of fires
Excellent App to track fires and total fireman status and general safety information
- Asia Pacific Robotics Corporation Pty Ltd
- 14 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Asia Pacific Robotics Corporation Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.