National Geographic Magazine-International
By National Geographic
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**PLEASE NOTE, the National Geographic digital edition will no longer be available for iPhone 4 devices as of the January 2017 issue. If this impacts access to your digital subscription and you cannot or do not wish to access your subscription via another Apple device, you can request a refund for the remainder of your subscription by contacting Apple Support via the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
**If you purchased a subscription directly through National Geographic, please contact magazine customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $29.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $2.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $5.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
Love the app except one part
Love the app, it's very interactive, as a long time reader of NG magazine, it's great to have the app being able to read anytime.
But one thing which annoys a lot is every time we close the app or accidentally move to the next page, it doesn't recognise where I stopped reading. It's alright if it's a short article but long articles, every time I go next back, it goes back to the top.
Please make the change so it remembers where we left off reading.
One small annoyance
The app is overall great, except that it does not remember your position in the article you are reading when you change page or close the app. This makes reading very difficult, as finding the position again is difficult, especially in long articles. If this issue was fixed, I would rate 5 stars.
The update does not allow me navigate
The update does not allow me navigate back to the screen where I can see all available issues of the magazine. Please fix it as soon as possible.
- Category: News
- Updated: 15 September 2016
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Geographic Partners, LLC
- © National Geographic Partners
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- National Geographic magazine$4.49
- National Geographic magazine$46.99
- April 2012 Issue$9.99
- April 2011 Issue$9.99
- National Geographic Magazine August 2013$9.99
- National Geographic Magazine International June 2011$9.99
- October 2011 Issue$9.99
- National Geographic Magazine October 2013$9.99
- National Geographic Magazine International July 2011$9.99
- NGM International February 2011 Issue$9.99