By Aaron Clausen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NatureMapr allows you to contribute to important citizen science projects around the world.
NatureMapr projects help ensure real on the ground outcomes that make a difference to thousands of flora and fauna species.
The platform works 100% in both offline and online modes so you can rely on it even in the complete absence of any internet connection or mobile reception. After a day of exploring, automatically upload your sighting information back to the server whenever you are back within range of an internet connection.
Become a NatureMapr today by downloading the free app or visit NatureMapr.com for more information and to create your own project!
What's New in Version 1.3.17
We're excited to push out this latest update which includes a number of bug fixes:
- Fixes an issue with uploading sightings when your phone is set to a non-English language
- Fixes an issue where when searching through top-level groups, the group name may not be correctly shown
- Fixes an issue where the desired group/category/sub-category/species may not always be able to be properly selected when reporting a sighting
- The "Important Download Required" update pop-up message will no longer appear when users are in the process of reporting a sighting
- More descriptive error messages and better wording in various places around the app
As always, please keep your feedback coming so that we can keep pushing out better and better versions of the app! We love to hear your feedback!