NeatStreets is regarded by organisations as most advanced public report-management system in Australia and New Zealand.
Streetlight faults, damaged power lines, hazards, obstructions, litter, lost trolleys - whatever it is, we will manage your reports through our relationships with LGAs, State Government, Utility Provider and even Supermarket Chains. We will also keep you informed of progress when possible.
With this app you can:
• report an issue with photos, comments and a validated location in under a minute.
• scan and include an asset QR Code or Barcode.
• view the location and layout of all your reports on the map.
• view the location and layout of recent fellow-user reports ('peer reports') around you.
• add comments to peer-report timelines.
• view the list of all the authorities we report to in your current location.
• view authority asset layers on the map as they become available to us.
• maintain a communication dialog with authorities for each report.
Our goal is to keep you informed of progress 'in-app' all the way to closure!
Our advanced functions include interactive GIS layers on the the map (when available). Examples are: Tram Stop, Bus Stop, Bench, Bin, Barbecue, Drinking Fountain, Street Sign, Bicycle Hoop.
Not: GIS-data is supplied to us by asset-owning authorities on an on-going basis, so be patient if you don't see them in your area yet!
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMED?
Your reports are sent to our own unique ‘location-to-agency’ mapping service, where they magically connect to the appropriate agency for resolution.
Our focus is to encourage all the agencies dealing with the maintenance of public assets and amenities round the country to provide us with feedback on your reports, (such as progress and closure) through one of several methods:
- Using the NeatStreets developer API for electronic feedback
- Using the NeatStreets online Management Portal
- Or just email reply
This will be relayed back to you to give you a sense of progress. If you know your problem was fixed before we told you, let us know by pressing the ‘Fixed!’ button on the app. We will relay your appreciation back to the authority!
NeatStreets is powered by PepperStack Global. PepperStack Global is focused on building technology eco-systems for the community and not just one-way reporting services!
Thank you for using NeatStreets - operating since Jan 2010. This build adds the following features:
- Faster response time
- Full Graphics User Interface update for target iOS 9 and above.
- Enhanced photo resolution
- Enhanced accuracy
- Advanced map functions
Ratings and Reviews
This is a fantastic service let down a little by the app.
Using the app, it is so easy to record an incident and get it sent to the relevant authority - a brilliant way of reporting issues!
The app needs some polish. You can't change the size of the text, actions are not always intuitive and there are some missing features especially when it comes to reviewing submitted issues.
Despite this it is a worthwhile app to have.
NeatStreets APP is awesome
So simple to use. So accurate and precise it makes a real difference. No fuss just empowers me when walking around. Keep up the great work NeatStreets. Love it!
This app works
If u want to change the world use this app it works. Cheers ted
- Signal Processing Know-how Pty Ltd
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 PepperStack Global Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.