NelsonNetBook | NelsonNet's eBook Reader
By Cengage Learning Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NelsonNetBook is an eBook reader that allows users to access customisable, interactive eBooks developed for Australian secondary students in a range of key learning areas. Users can read, navigate, annotate and make notes in their eBooks. These customisations are synced across devices.
Teachers can also share their annotations with students using the Groups function.
Users can download their eBooks for offline study on an iPad.
Please note that access to NelsonNetBook requires a login and password created through a separate NelsonNet registration process.
- Add notes and sticky notes
- Add voice annotations
- Create weblinks and hyperlinks
- Highlight and draw on pages
- Bookmark pages
- Access online resources via Hotspots
- Search content
- Create and join Groups
Send us an email at email@example.com with any questions, feedback or requests.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
- Improved design and user interaction
- Improved download speed for pages within eBooks
We thank you for using NelsonNet eBook reader. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, feedback or requests.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 January 2017
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 74.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cengage Learning Australia Pty Limited
- © Cengage Learning Australia Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.