For every step of your food allergy journey, the Neocate® Village app can help. This app is for parents/carers of children with food allergies and who have been prescribed Neocate by their doctor*. Neocate® Village is the only app that specifically helps track intake of amino acid-based formulas and foods, allergic symptoms, moods, sleep times, nappies and more. It also provides helpful resources authored and edited by healthcare professionals to help you stay in-the-know.
Brought to you by the makers of Neocate, the world’s most researched amino acid-based formula.
• Track events: Nappy changes, symptoms, sleep times, feeds/meals and mood. Track this information and easily share it with your healthcare team or other important people in your child’s life.
• Create and share allergy cards. Easily share important information about food allergies when leaving your kid(s) with a babysitter, sending them off to day care or school, or dining out.
• Easily track multiple children. One app tracks information for all the children in your family.
• View easy-to-read charts that can help you spot patterns in sleeping, eating, and allergic symptoms. Timeline charts help you understand daily habits and patterns at a glance.
• Attach images and notes to any event, such as a nappies or skin rash.
• Access Tips and Resources written by healthcare professionals to help support you on every step of your allergy journey through important milestones in your child’s life.
• Allergy-friendly recipes: Find new Neocate recipes, and easily share your favourites with family & friends
• Neocate Product Information: Detailed product information is provided along with preparation instructions.
• Save or email reports to your healthcare professional.
• And much more! This app goes beyond typical features, including a convenient auto-fill for dates and times of eating foods and experiencing symptoms. Simple formats make it easy to enter information, find and edit it, then run reports.
*Note: The Neocate range of products is for the dietary management of infants/children with cows’ milk allergy or other conditions and must be used under medical supervision.
Improved layout of reports
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.