By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've tailored NetBank for your iPad. Using the features of your iPad you can take care of your day-to-day banking anywhere - at anytime.
- Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
- View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
- Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
- You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your iPad represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for iPhone – simply search for “Commbank” in the App Store.
Truly a massive improvement both for aesthetics and functionality. The updated interface of the netbank app not only on the iPad, is visually pleasing, but didn't compromise for functionality. The version for the iPad is even better, and the integration of the netbank website is better, and hopefully soon a feature of the iPhone version. Overall, it's clear that Commbank listens to what they need to improve, and this app is fantastic, and never crashes and is bug free.
Great app but having issues!
I use this app on a daily basis but the last week or so it is not letting me open certain accounts to have a better look at them not just the balance and every time I go to log in it says something about changing my password even though I haven't entered the wrong information. Have never had problems with it until now fixing these would be very useful as I'm having to go on to safari to check account now!
Well done cab
At last - a native app for my banking. This is soooo convenient. I like that cba appears to finally be showing that it is listening to it's customers needs... Transactions appearing instantly is only a recent positive change- and now the convenience of an app to do my banking and pay bills . Very impressed cab. Interface works fine for me - no problems on left hand side as stated in other feedbacks... Highly recommended app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Released: 11 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2011 ABN 48 123 123 124
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.