By Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We've tailored NetBank for your iPad. Using the features of your iPad you can take care of your day-to-day banking anywhere - at anytime.
- Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
- View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
- Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
- You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your iPad represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for iPhone – simply search for “Commbank” in the App Store.
Truly a massive improvement both for aesthetics and functionality. The updated interface of the netbank app not only on the iPad, is visually pleasing, but didn't compromise for functionality. The version for the iPad is even better, and the integration of the netbank website is better, and hopefully soon a feature of the iPhone version. Overall, it's clear that Commbank listens to what they need to improve, and this app is fantastic, and never crashes and is bug free.
Great app but having issues!
I use this app on a daily basis but the last week or so it is not letting me open certain accounts to have a better look at them not just the balance and every time I go to log in it says something about changing my password even though I haven't entered the wrong information. Have never had problems with it until now fixing these would be very useful as I'm having to go on to safari to check account now!
What a shame!!!
This had the potential to be a great app - but unfortunately, it's beauty is only skin deep. Lovely to look at, but the actual functionality is extremely basic at best. Have just changed to the Commonwealth, so need to add billers and such like, but it constantly sends me off to its website as the app doesn't allow me to add anything new.
And most of the time, it takes about three or four attempts to actually load, so I usually have given up by then and just gone directly to their full website. Would be nice if they could address these issues.
- Category: Finance
- Released: 11 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- © Commonwealth Bank of Australia 2011 ABN 48 123 123 124
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.