Watch TV shows and movies recommended just for you, including award-winning Netflix original series, movies and documentaries.
Netflix has something for everyone. There’s even a safe watching experience just for kids with family-friendly entertainment.
How does Netflix work?
• Netflix adds TV shows and movies all the time. Browse titles or search for your favourites.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV shows and movies that you’ll love — just for you.
• You can create up to five individual profiles within a single Netflix account. Profiles allow different members of your household to have their own personalised Netflix experience built around the movies and TV shows they enjoy.
• Instantly stream on iOS devices or on the web.
Privacy Statement: https://help.netflix.com/legal/privacy
Want to watch Netflix on your phone while dad watches on the TV and grandma watches on her tablet? Live the dream. Just make sure you have the latest update.
And in this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Could and would be 5 stars if more effort.
I don’t understand how having barely anything but a bunch of old, boring, foreign or sad movies gets you such popularity in the world. I mean is everyone really happy watching movies we used to watch on repeat coz we weren’t bothered to change the CD back in 2004 really that entertaining? Everytime I see recently added or new releases I get so hopeful and end up disappointed with the same old throwback thursdays. I don’t know how you can watch HAYU with all the latest reality shows, updated, released same day as US etc even stan w/ the access to Disney, Nickelodeon etc is even better then your range of thousands of old or unknown shows and movies you have for kids. I’m so tired of seeing your same old things and nothing ever coming in even shameless “new episodes” are a whole season behind! You NEED access to FOX8, ARENA, E, MTV, DISNEY, DISNEY JUNIOR, NICKELODEON, CARTOON NETWORK, BOOMERANG or FAMILY MOVIES <- that’s what you need to get happening before everyone loses interest and switches to other platforms for their tv entertainment. Boring!!!
The rating to end all ratings😱🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😑
So I love Netflix I watch it in the mornings if I’m really bored and in bed but there could be one main change for me that I would love to see in the next update.
When I have finished watching some thing sometimes the show stays on my continuing watching list but I have clearly finished. I watch it to the end and it just goes on to the first episode and it is so annoying. Plz if you made this change I would absolutely give you five stars and I wouldn’t be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ANNOYED. Thx xoxo anonymous.
P.s. I would also give you a five star rating if you had season three of a series of unfortunate events. Plz fix this or I will delete Netflix and never watch it again!!!!!!!!!!! Also another season of greenhouse academy plz. Plz read this and fix it becoz I have five things I have finished and you are saying I haven’t. I am sooo triggered.!?
Future features I’d like to see
Firstly, I think Netflix (web and app) is lacking the feature that allows users to customise what they’d like to see recommended (genre-wise or to edit this option if feature already exists), and to disable certain recommendations of specific films (i.e. “This film” doesn’t pique my interest so I want to remove it from my recommendations/homepage) — e.g. We can tap and hold on a film to be given an option of whether or not to remove the recommended.
Secondly, I’d like to see Netflix introduce a feature where users can cast aside films that they may have previously watched either outside of netflix/through a different netflix account (so that it doesn’t constantly appear to be recommended) — this should be a separate list that users can easily access and view, i.e. “Watch History”.
- Netflix, Inc.
- 81.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming $13.99
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming $9.99
- Netflix 4 Screens - Unlimited Streaming $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.