Manly ferry timetable made easy. Forget about looking at a timetable, you live in a world where your phone is smart enough to know where you are and the time the next ferry departs from:
Manly - Circular Quay
Manly - Darling Harbour
Manly - North Sydney
Manly - Pyrmont Bay
Manly - Barangaroo
Manly - Watsons Bay (new!)
And vice versa :)
An app, started as a design exercise, for daily commuters of the Manly Ferry Services. Next Ferry gets you to and from work on time, with no ferry timetable hassle, just open the app.
Spend less time wondering when the next ferry departs and more time for all the meaningful things you have to do!
- Swipe left/right to see the ferries leaving the next hour
- Tap on the route name to access other Manly ferry timetables
- Double tap the screen to switch the departure location (the app is smart enough to automatically display the quay you're the closest to so don't double tap too much!)
- Rocket icon means Fast Ferry Services, Turtle icon means Sydney Ferry Services (tap on them if you forget...but I mean...how could you?)
- Swipe left/right in the day timetable view to switch days
Note that the timetable isn't using live data and won't show if there are delays on either service. Next Ferry will not be held responsible for timetable mistake. Live data is coming to the app very soon!
App designed in Manly (and on the ferry to and from work) by myself Sylvain Garcia and developed by James Pang with the support of Matthew Tonkin (thank you for all the Thai food!).
New Watsons Bay to Manly timetable added! You Eastern suburbs peeps can visit your friends from the north :)
Have a great week everyone.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful little app. Gives options for both and fast and slow ferry times without having to search around. Pops up immediately. Good work!
no more running around
With this app I know exactly how fast I have to run, or how slow I can stroll to catch the next ferry! Lovely!
Clean and efficient!
Gets the job done without having to do anything!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.