At nib we believe that Private Health Insurance should be easy to understand and easy to use, where ever you are.
That’s why our latest app for iPhone and iPad makes it even easier for Australian nib customers to get the most from your nib health cover.
- Making a claim is now as easy as taking a photo!
- View your remaining annual benefits on extras,
- View and update your personal details,
- Find the nearest location of nib Retail Centres, Eye Care Centres, Dental Care Centres and nib Agreement Hospitals
- Search for extras providers using Whitecoat
As one of Australia's fastest growing health funds we've been providing health insurance to Australians for over 60 years and now cover over 1,000,000 customers.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 7, 7+, 8, 8+, X
- iPad3/iPad4/iPad Air/iPad Air2/iPad Mini/iPad Pro
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- Downloading this app on iPhone 4S devices is possible however please note this device is no longer supported.
Please note: This app is for nib’s Australian customers only
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I really love this app, it’s way better than the other health providers technology offerings.
I’ve had seamless claims, been able to easily check my limits, and even request a new card without having to speak to anyone.
Haven’t used the website once since downloading the app :)
App keeps crashing
Great app, when it works. I like the convenience of submitting claims via the app. I’ve tried about a dozen times this morning to submit claims. When I try to add a photo the app crashes. I contacted help who suggested I reinstall the app. I did that, still crashed twice. I’ve given up.....
Terrible app. For the price I get gouged every month for health insurance, you'd think NIB could afford to hire software developers. This was done by an amateur. Horrible experience.
Hot tip: if you want us to check the quality of our photos, perhaps you could enable a zoom function.
Pathetic and a nightmare to use.
Don't come crying to me when you can't read my receipt - just hurry up and give me my money.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.