By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To use this app you’ll need iOS 7.1 or later.
This app works for both FuelBand 1.0 and FuelBand SE.
For the FuelBand SE, an iPhone 4S or higher is required.
For the FuelBand 1.0, an iPhone 4 or higher is required.
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving. For those using an iPhone 5s or newer, you can use the app to earn NikeFuel as we now support Apple’s iPhone motion sensors.
· View your progress against your goal broken down by week, month or year.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.*
· Your friends, family, trainer or coworkers help keep you motivated with the Sport Feed
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Share sessions, photos and personal bests with your friends in the Sport Feed or on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
*Nike+ Sessions are only available with Nike+ FuelBand SE or iPhone 5s and newer. Bluetooth 4.0 is only compatible with Nike+ FuelBand SE and iPhone 4s or newer.
What's New in Version 2.4.5
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Works great for me!
Nike+ Fuel app has been working well for me so far. The only issue is syncing the band with your phone, and connecting the band to your computer on the same day. It messes up the syncing just for that day (but it shows up correctly on the web page). Other than that, it has been amazing to use.
Data mix ups
Every day it tells me I'm at a certain amount but I check the next day and it's reduced to a lower number, like yesterday I was at 2811 at about 11pm but today when I checked it said I only did 1515 yesterday. Please fix this issue, it's quite frustrating. The rest of the app like the graphics and such all flow well, just please fix this.
I love it so much
This encourages you to run but I advise you to use Nike running that's even better I love this app it's great and fun if you just want to start off getting fit because it gradually gets you to your goal
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 15 September 2015
- Version: 2.4.5
- Size: 70.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2015 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.