NMW & Safety First Conference and Exhibition 9 – 11 May 2018 Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park
NMW allows you to source the latest products and services across all industry sectors, in one place at one time.
• See products and services from over 200 quality suppliers that will keep you at the forefront of the industry
• Learn new techniques, technologies and processes that will position you to thrive in a changing global manufacturing sector
• Learn about tax incentives, innovation grants and other opportunities
• Grow your understanding of export and supply chain linkage opportunities
• Network with and learn from your peers and other manufacturing sector stakeholders to exchange ideas, form business relationships and work together on key industry challenges
Even more reasons to attend in 2018:
See the latest products covering sectors and technologies that are driving industry growth including Digital Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Sustainability, Smart Materials and more.
BUSINESS MATCHING PROGRAM
You're invited to take part in the free new Business Matching Program at National Manufacturing Week 2017. Take part in the program and receive a personalised itinerary that maps out your time onsite at NMW and dedicated NMW Staff on hand to ensure you get the most out if your event experience in the lead up and onsite.
The free-to-attend Industry 4.0 Theatre means you can get up to date with the latest research and best practice, to adapt to the next operation of manufacturing.
NMW is co-located with AUSTECH – Australia’s premier advanced manufacturing and machine tool exhibition.
Interactive floor plan helping you to find what you are looking for.
Plan your visit to source new products, or visit existing suppliers, by viewing a list of who will be there and what they’re featuring.
See which sessions and presentations are running across each day of the show.
*Event Alerts & Reminders
Don’t miss any updates from us during the show.
Read about other users of the app who are interested in the event and the speakers of each session. You have a chance to directly get in touch with them too.
Create your own personal profile and optionally choose to make it visible to other app users.
Post updates on to the app’s activity stream and share it optionally on twitter and Facebook.
New content and branding for 2018
- Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd
- 11.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.