- Support Apple Pencil and iPad Pro
- Convert handwriting to text
- Best handwriting experience
Notes Plus is a powerful note-taking tool that has enabled many people to go completely paperless. Be one of them!
Notes Plus stands apart from other apps in this crowded note-taking space because:
- It was one of the few feature-rich iPad apps released right after the first iPad’s debut.
- Since 2010, it has gone through 30 version upgrades and 3 complete overhauls, resulting in 8 million update downloads by almost one million users.
Get Notes Plus to benefit from:
• Outstanding handwriting experience with razor-sharp ink effects, palm rejection, and close-up writing mode for fine writing. Experience all this for yourself: get our other app for FREE at http://INKredibleApp.com.
• Converting handwriting to text. 52 languages are supported.
• Typed text.
• Background audio recording.
• Automatic shape detection.
• Inserting images from Photos or directly from the camera.
• Importing PDF and DOC files to annotate.
• Exporting notes as PDF or images to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, email, and other apps.
• A built-in browser for quick reference.
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Multi-level folder management.
• Support for left-handed users.
• Support for Wacom, Adonit, and Pencil styli.
• Support for VGA-out presentation.
And above all, you'll get personal replies from our responsive support team within 24 hours (usually within 4 hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our support site: http://notesplusapp.com.
- Support Apple Pencil on iPad 6th generation
- Support importing password-protected PDFs
- Fix PDF cropping bug
Ratings and Reviews
Still needs much work
Text editing is quite bad, sluggish and it was hard to select all text from 2pages when I used copy and paste.
Importing text from iOS notes obviously wasn’t programmed well (regardless of the setting chosen) and it creates page breaks where it shouldn’t and to bring scattered words back to its place is a nightmare. Automatic shape is also struggling to recognise when I draw a shape regardless of the settings, specially cubes and rectangular. When color background is chosen it takes the application too long to make the paper actually that color when you open the note. It lags occasionally.
I had situations where I lost the notebook. I couldn’t bring your back. All what I wrote was lost. When scrolling back and forth between pages after u open the notebook, it can take a long time till they appear and it is scary as u think u might have lost them. Once these improve I will change the review.
Apart from that it has some good things there
A great app!
A brilliant app! Ive used it every day fir 4-5 years and when matched with a quality stylus, it writes beautifully and reliably. Reliability is critical and it’s never, ever let me down. It’s never crashed during a meeting. I’ve never lost my notes.
I didn't expect much from the handwriting conversion, but it is really good. Occasionally it gets a character incorrect, but given that I find my own writing hard to read, that's pretty good performance. I find it best to convert one paragraph at a time.
The down side; it has trouble converting mixed numbers and letters in a paragraph (or formula). I’d like to see dashed lines for shapes and an ability to ‘merge’ note books. I’d use the merge when I get lots of PDFs to take to a meeting.
I like that I can export a 'back up' as pdf, given my job depends on keeping a record of meetings. I like that there are regular updates fixing and improving the app. It means it is an actively supported app.
Overall my experience is very positive. Worth the money. Hope you guys do well out of it.
PS. No, I don't know these guys, I'm just very happy with my buy. Cheers again....
Bought this app for my just-released Pro 10.5 hours before they released a new update for the 10.5, so one feature was not working properly. They got back to me immediately with instructions to download the update, which completely fixed my problem. I have never seen such prompt support from an app developer. This app is brilliant, BTW, does everything I could possibly want in a notes app. I found it easy to learn as well - the included user guide is very helpful. Kudos to these guys.
- Viet Tran
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Viet Tran
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.