Noteshelf lets you take beautiful handwritten notes and annotate PDFs. You can also type your notes, record audio, draw shapes, sketch ideas, sign contracts, fill forms, print documents, and more right on your iPad. Syncs with Evernote and works with all popular cloud services such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Noteshelf offers the most beautiful handwriting on the app store - this is one of the key reasons why our users fall in love with Noteshelf.
• Feel the fluidity and smoothness of our pens, pencils, and highlighters that rival the real ones.
• Our unique ink pens produce a beautiful calligraphic effect that makes your handwriting look great.
MANY OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from a selection of 70 tastefully designed notebook covers, ranging from classic leathers to fun stripes and florals.
• Our extensive paper template library offers papers for all your needs from simple ruled papers to special day planners and workout logs.
• Turn the personalization a notch by changing your shelf themes to suit your choice of notebook covers.
KEEP IT ORGANIZED
• Create as many notebooks as you wish for various purposes like meeting notes, journals, sketches, project work, class notes.
• Neatly group related notebooks by just dragging and dropping them on one another.
• Organize pages inside and across notebooks with ease.
SECURE YOUR NOTES
• Add a passcode to protect important and sensitive notes.
• Automatically backup your notes to Dropbox
• Use our proprietary AirTransfer to archive and share your notes
• Tap on the "shapes tool" on the pen rack and see your pen strokes magically transform into shapes.
• Draw perfectly geometrical shapes such as circles, triangles, squares, etc. to your notes.
• Record lectures, meetings, and discussions while taking notes.
• Playback recordings anytime you want.
• Add multiple recordings and keep them safe right next to your notes.
WRITE WITH EASE
• Zoom into your notes for a more close-up and detailed writing.
• Add photos to your notes, artworks, recipes, diaries & more.
• Offers left-handed and other 5 more writing modes to meet everyone's writing style.
MARK-UP & PRINT DOCUMENTS
• Open-in and import PDF and Microsoft Office documents as notebooks in Noteshelf.
• Highlight and underline key information in your documents.
• Sign and print contracts straight from your iPad.
SYNC & SHARE
• Auto Publish all your notebooks one-way to Evernote and access them from any device.
• Quickly share pages via Email, Twitter or Facebook.
• Send your notes to Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive for archival or sharing with classmates, colleagues or clients.
• Showcase your lecture notes, diagrams, ideas & more using a projector. Noteshelf offers a special whiteboard mode for this purpose.
• Any iPad stylus will work great with Noteshelf.
• Apple Pencil & Noteshelf are a match made in heaven.
• For more advanced features such as pressure sensitivity and palm rejection, use stylus from one of our partners: Pencil by FiftyThree, POGO Connect, Hex Jaja, Adonit Script, Adonit JOT Touch, Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus & Bamboo Stylus Fineline
Let us know what you think. We’d love to hear from you!
video demo: http://noteshelf.net/video
- Fixed a rare crash which was happening only on iOS11
Ratings and Reviews
Its is the best
It has replaced paper and books for me, as a university student. Seamless dropbox integration.
Also works great as a pdf editor
- filing system instead of bookshelf or at least use the first item of the group as the cover icon (not the last)
- the same colours used everywhere, that is covers, bands, and groups.
- same colours for all covers. Simple and journal are different.
- the ability to upload to dropbox from the front screen as a pdf rather than as a notebook
- erase stamps, either has a whole or partial, using the eraser tool
- Custom stamps, or the ability to import own
- Bring back the Store/ Shop Option to the settings (how do I get different papers / covers)
- Make the tags equivalent to bookmarks in other (Foxit Reader) PDF Programs
- When pasting in a picture (particularly from the camera) be able to rotate it, I am sure this was an option in previous releases
Best note taking and journal app
I have tried a few apps which would allow me to both type and hand write notes, but fell short, especially when it came to writing. Noteshelf has a few options for writing and
I love the italic nib. They also got back to me straightaway when I had a question. The only thing missing is being able to copy journal pages to another document, which I think will be available soon.
The only thing missing is an OCR
I've tried many note-taking apps and this is by far the best, except: hand written notes are not searchable. Searching my notes is really the main reason I write notes on my iPad Pro, which means unfortunately I can't use this app and have to use GoodNotes (which has a really good OCR, but is missing many other features that NoteShelf offers).
- Fluid Touch Pte. Ltd.
- 168.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Fluid Touch PTE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Planners $1.49
- Evernote Auto Publish $2.99
- Leather Covers $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.