NoteWorks Lite is a musical game, designed to teach note recognition and improve sight reading skills. Hungry Munchy is eager to swallow elusive blue notes. Your goal is to help Munchy catch each note as quickly as possible.
The game combines learning and fun into a single gratifying experience. The app is both educational and entertaining, with an intuitive and visually appealing interface.
NoteWorks Lite was created for:
• Players of all ages.
• Families with multiple players.
• Music teachers with multiple students.
Game design features include:
• A funny animated character.
• User-friendly menus.
• Superb graphics.
• Engaging sound effects.
Note reading options:
• On-screen piano keyboard input.
• "A, B, C" note naming.
• "Do, Re, Mi" note naming.
• Treble clef.
• Students learn by playing a game and having fun.
• In practice mode, students are helped with hints.
• In challenge mode, students play for points and stars.
• Students learn to recognize notes instantly, on sight.
• Game speed is easily adjusted to increase or decrease difficulty.
While music teachers persistently stress the importance of sight reading, most teachers prefer not to spend valuable lesson time on basic note recognition skills. Thus, NoteWorks Lite helps music teachers concentrate on more interesting aspects of their art, such as technique and musicality.
NoteWorks Lite was created for people who like to learn by playing and having fun. It was designed with the objective of neither being too easy nor too hard, and never boring. We hope you'll find this game both useful and entertaining, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could share your thoughts and opinions about the app by rating it.
MIDI device connection improvements
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is the best when I found this app I was willing to try it I am really happy i did give it a chanse . My piano teacher told me that I was progressing so much in music an now she tells the students that come in how much it have improve my knowledge of note reading and also I find paly alot easier so
GET THIS APP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A fabulous app. Easy to use and versatile in its ability to teach you to read notes either naming them or finding them on the piano keyboard. Is especially useful for piano players as it includes reading on the grand stave. I recommend it.
A bit hard to hear the notes over the monster
- Azati Corporation
- 24.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Belarusian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Azati Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.