A desktop Gmail email client for your Mac, without a browser !
"Mia for Gmail is a fine replacement for Google’s dearly departed original" - Andrew Hayward (macworld.com)
"The Gmail app I was waiting for !" - Eric (mac4ever.com)
* Read and compose your emails without a browser (attachment files supported).
* Labels selection.
* Quick email overview (hold your mouse over an email)
* Desktop notifications for incoming emails (10.8+)
* Fast and lightweight
* Secured: Mia for Gmail is using the oauth 2.0 protocol.
* Mark as read, delete, archive or spam directly from the application.
* Dark mode support.
* Choose the notification sound (among the system sound list)
* Choose your default browser for each account (if ever you prefer to read/compose your emails from your browser).
Premium version features:
* Search in your emails.
* Multiple accounts support.
Note: Mia for Gmail is a 3rd party application for Gmail.
* Mark as read/unread button when reading an email
* Warning before trying to send an email if the message size is over 6MB
* Finding and converting URL as clickable links if it was only a plain text
Thanks for your support, we keep working and improving Mia for Gmail thanks to your suggestions :)
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and getting better all the time — best, most lightweight email solution around
Absolutely the best thing since Notify and Sparrow bit the dust (and like Notify, Mia utilises MailCore) — constantly improving with regular updates, the developer is responsive and Mia already has a very good featureset for it’s type.
Tiny footprint and very discreet — there’s no reason not to try it.
Quick, reliable access to Gmail from Menu Bar saves time.
… too much access to your Gmail account.
Should just be confined to notifications of mail, as per the original.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.