The original Launchpad — Make & Remix Music.
Enter an inspiring world of music creation and remixing on your iPhone & iPad.
8 free soundpacks included. Hundreds more available, updated weekly.
Launchpad is the original number-one app for making and remixing electronic music. Instantly combine beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX loops into new creations. Layer DJ-style effects to chop and change your sound. Record your performance and share it with others.
There’s never been a better time to make music.
// MAKE & REMIX MUSIC
Instantly create and remix music. Use the world-famous Launchpad grid to trigger loops and sounds from a huge professional library. Launchpad is always locked to the beat, so you’ll never go out of time.
// EASY TO USE DJ-STYLE FX
Free, easy-to-use DJ-style FX turn every remix into a creative performance. Advanced options on iPad further enhance your remixes. The pro DJ-style effects include filter, gater, stutter, stopper, flanger and delay.
// INSPIRING SOUNDPACKS, UPDATED WEEKLY
Launchpad comes with 8 remix soundpacks to get you started. Hundreds more are available in the store, with new ones added every week.
// PRO FEATURES COLLECTION
For the advanced or adventurous, the Pro Features Collection for iPad add-on lets import your own sounds, use all the extended FX features and sync easily to other apps and external hardware.
Connect the world famous Launchpad hardware to your iPad for the ultimate sonic experience. At any time, capture your performance and share it easily.
• Make music instantly — Play a multi-colour grid of amazing sounds
• Perform like a DJ — Easy to play loops and one-shots
• 8 free soundpacks — Nearly 400 sounds included. Discover hundreds more in the store.
• Artist remixes — Remix Legendary tracks from UK Record label ‘Ninja Tune’
• Weekly releases — Professional remix soundpacks released every week
• DJ-style performance FX — Make your mixes unique with powerful DJ effects
• Share your music — Soundcloud, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, Audiocopy and more
• Build new remixes — Craft new and unique remixes from scratch
• Create your own remixes — Craft your own remix by combining sounds from your library
• Reuse soundpacks — Launchpad soundpacks appear automatically in Blocs Wave
• Play in key — Set the key of your session and browse all clips in that key
• Real-time tempo — Change tempo at any time, with real-time audio stretching
• Blocs Wave export — Easily send your Blocs Wave projects to Launchpad
• Audio Import* — Supports Dropbox, AudioShare, AudioCopy and Airdrop
• Advanced performance FX* — Enhanced Stutter, Autofilter, Gater, Delay, Stopper & Flanger
• Launchpad hardware — Integrates with Novation’s Launch hardware (iPad only)
• Ableton Link — Jam in sync with your other apps, devices or Ableton Live
• MIDI sync output* — Connect Launchpad to external hardware synths and drum machines* (iPad only)
• Audiobus Support — Use any Audiobus-compatible apps to extend your music-making setup
• Bluetooth — Supports Bluetooth speakers and headphones
For more support enquires please visit: http://ampifymusic.com/support
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter:
Fixed a bug on iOS 12 where audio would sometimes stop after re-opening the app.
We really appreciate your feedback. If you have comments, questions or feature requests, let us know at email@example.com. If you like Launchpad and have a minute to spare, please review it in the app store.
Ratings and Reviews
Create remixes live from the dance floor.
Amazing app, can’t import...
I love this app. It’s so much fun to mess around with but a while ago I purchased the audio import and was very pleased that I could import sounds from other apps. I recently got a new iPad for Christmas and stopped using my parents Apple ID and got my own. I have family sharing so that I get all my old purchases but when I re-downloaded launchpad it didn’t have audio import, so I logged back into my mum’s account and deleted and downloaded launchpad again and the import was unlocked. So I went to sign back into my account and it was still there, so far so good. I later went to buy a soundpack I really liked and it asked me to sign in to the App Store. So after I did that I couldn’t use audio import any more. I don’t want to have to pay $10 again so is there any way to fix this?
I was hooked the first time l downloaded it and l have not wavered regarding those initial feelings ever since.
The updates and tweaks over the years were introduced to us “end users” of this app, with a seamless integration which meant the benefits these updates brought with them, were able to be enjoyed and used to enhance something we were already doing on the previous platform and the effect was immediate.
Simply put, l never felt the need nor was l required, to spend hours or even days re-training myself on how to use the app.
No such drama with this one..! Wish l could rate it higher than just five stars.
I have mixed samples from years ago on this app and play them every now and then. It stills feel great to see people genuinely yet pleasantly surprised, when they learn it was one of my creations.
Now that’s kicking a goal.....to the creators off this app, all l can say is, keep creating guys, cause these sort of achievements are only spawned by and with, passion.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- 103.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Glitchstep Free
- Viral Hip Hop Free
- Audio Import $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.