Our mobile banking app helps you manage your money quickly and easily:*
- Transfer money instantly between your own accounts;
- Transfer money to new and existing third party accounts using Pay Anyone;
- Make instant Osko Payments to any other participating Australian financial institution;
- Make BPAY® payments to new and existing Billers;
- Create a PayID to receive money using familiar details like your mobile number or email address (Left Nav > Services > Manage PayID);
- Redraw on your home loan (for eligible home loans and subject to approval);
- Quick Balance allows you to easily view your account balances without logging onto the app;
- View more specific account details such as interest rate, repayment amount, repayment date, etc;
- Set up future dated and recurring payments;
- Block a lost or stolen card;
- Create and manage profiles so more than one person can securely use the same device; and
- Manage devices that you have registered to use the app.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
In addition, you can also locate your nearest ATM and Branch, access our contact details and obtain other information about Mobile Banking.
Normal data, messaging and call charges apply. Please check with your mobile carrier or Internet Service Provider for details.
* You need to be registered for Internet Banking with Newcastle Permanent to have access to Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking security
Mobile Banking is just as secure as our Internet Banking service. As you must with your ATM PIN, keep your Member Number and Passcode secure.
•The ability to sort accounts in your preferred order (Left navigation menu > Preferences > Reorder Accounts)
•Request a more recent statement which includes transactions from when your last statement was issued to today's date (Left navigation menu > Statements)
Ratings and Reviews
The latest (end October 17) update has fixed many of the issues I had with the new released version of the app. App is much quicker and transactions are now easy to see as there is now full screen viewing of transactions rather then most of the screen being taken up with random pictures of people and only two transactions being able to be shown.
The app now has good functionality but it would also be good to have Touch ID and possibly linked to Apple Pay. Thanks though for listening to customer feedback and making improvements.
Original review below.
There was a lot of hype about how much better this app update would be but it's far from the case. Let's start with lack of Touch ID and the super slow loading of app and pages. When I need to look at transactions I want to see more then 2 on the page before having to scroll. I don't want to see a random male and female taking up the top half of the screen. And that's just for starters...
NPBS app developers, take a look at the Greater Banks mobile app. It's everything that the Perm is not.
Bring back the old version
This new version is very slow and annoying to use. The graphics are distracting and takes up too much space on the screen. There is several seconds wait time to load every time you press a button. The functionality is poor. The menu is attached to each account. This upgrade does not make sense at all.
UPDATE: It's been a few weeks and this app still really really frustrates me! Viewing the transaction history takes several clicks. How can you not display it once you click on the account?? And then you can only see two transactions on the screen since some stupid photo takes up half the screen. Aaarghh!
The Bpay screen is too cluttered. I could go on and on and on... I'm seriously thinking of changing banks if you don't fix the app soon.
Worse than before
I was very excited to use the new app and yes my main concern of adding payees was addressed.
However, more problems have arisen, covered well by other reviewers i.e. Laggy, buggy, illogical interface. Too many graphics leaving no room for viewing transactions. Lots of crashes.
Hardly any details provided under account i.e. Amount in advance on loans. Still have to go to main website.
I want to add that you cannot view bpay view bills that have arrived. Even on the website it is very difficult and long winded to find them. Previously a link would appear on the front page saying you have a new bill. I know you can pay via bpay any amount you choose on app or website, but it was nice to previously be able to click the link to the bill on the front "home" page then select pay with the amount already prefilled. Now I can't even easily view the bill to know what to pay.
A minor annoyance: Some of my account nicknames under the old system had apostrophes i.e. Johnny's Rapid Saver. The new system does not accept them yet our passwords to the website now have to have a character.
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society Limited
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Newcastle Permanent Building Society Limited Copyright © 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.