Get all the information you need to explore Australia’s greatest national parks including Blue Mountains, Kosciusko, and Sydney Harbour.
Use free, downloadable maps and park guides to plan your next NSW national parks adventure. Find the nearest places to stay, activities, and attractions, then create a list of your favourites.
Discover beauty and diversity in over 225 NSW national parks. Explore coastal lookouts and beaches, picturesque campgrounds, or outback walking tracks.
Download interactive maps -
● Comprehensive, interactive maps.
● Locate parks, things to do, and places to stay.
● Download maps before you visit, then navigate safety when you’re in a park, even if there's no reception, internet or Wi-Fi.
Discover things to do -
● Explore activities and attractions like a local
● Easily find things to do that are close to your current location
● Plan ahead, using information about distances, accessibility, and facilities.
Find unique places to stay -
● Locate campgrounds and caravan sites nearby.
● Discover cabins, homesteads and lighthouse cottages for your next trip away.
Your local national park is closer than you think -
● Use your location to find the NSW national parks closest to you
● Find parks all over NSW using the map or the search tool
● Check the location of toilets, picnic areas and other facilities at a glance
Save your favourites -
● Add and remove your favourite parks, things to do, or places to stay.
● Quickly access them later via your collection of favourites.
● Internet coverage is often unavailable in NSW national parks
● Before you visit a park, download it to your phone so you can access information and maps offline.
This update includes numerous display enhancements and general maintenance updates. We recommend you always update your app to ensure you enjoy the latest features and functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
This is so good for finding new places to go. You can search for a National Park and then it will list all the activities you can do there... like hiking trails, bike tracks, camping grounds, picnic grounds, lookouts etc, as well as a description, map, and difficulty rating. OR you can search by the kind of activity you want to do... so for example you can search for historical sites or Indigenous Australian sites or camping grounds etc.
love love love it 💕✨💕✨
Solid App - Great Info!
Easy to use and guide through. Big fan of the app. Would be awesome and have 5 stars if you added a check mark function to show what you have done, maybe next to the favourites heart to help you keep track of all the walks you've completed. Will also give me extra motivation to finish them all. 🙃
Best way to get the maps
This was by far the best way to see where the paths are and how to pick start points Etc.
- Office of Environment and Heritage NSW
- 158.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.