With the Cochlear™ Nucleus® Smart App you can control your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor directly from your compatible mobile device for a personalised hearing experience.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
- Change programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor and activate wireless streaming. Adjust the volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings (if enabled by your healthcare professional) on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear True Wireless™ devices
- Locate your lost Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- View Nucleus 7 Sound Processor status and battery level
- Track time in spent in speech and number of coil offs
Note: To access the complete functionality of the Nucleus Smart App you will need a Cochlear Account, or you can try the app in Demo Mode.
To use the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with a compatible mobile device. See in-app instructions or visit our support page www.nucleussmartapp.com/pair.
Compatibility: The Nucleus Smart App is compatible with the Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor. It is verified on iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 10 or later. For more detailed device compatibility see the Nucleus Smart App support page.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The Nucleus Smart App only uses your GPS when it detects your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor has been lost or turned off, and does not constantly track your location.
iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
Changes in this release:
* Fixes and improvements for stability and connectivity
If you like using the app, please give us a quick rating and review. We love to hear your feedback.
Thanks for using Nucleus Smart.
Ratings and Reviews
Nucleus Smart -- Excellent App
Great app design, easy access to Nucleus functions, push-notifications, all great functionality.
A couple improvements: make the more button more visible and slightly a bit larger and easier to tap. The empty but cochlear logo in a brown background -- this would be ideally great to display the current SmartSound iQ Scan icon similar to the Nucleus 6 colour remote showing the conversation, noise, music, windy icons -- allowing us to see what our Nucleus device is tuned to.
Now if only Apple ditch their ugly native control and make this app accessible via the lock screen or offer a better redesign it would be golden.
Developer Response ,
Thanks NunoC87 for sharing your experience and detailed review. We appreciate you getting in touch with us and sharing your experience. Your review will be passed on to any relevant teams that would be keen to hear about your experience. Should you have any further feedback, please visit www.cochlear.com/customer-service for your local Cochlear Customer Service team contact details. – Cochlear Customer Service
This app is user friendly and works really well. The app’s self-activation in the background whenever sound is playing is reliable. The battery indicator usually shows full green for a minute or two before it adjusts to the actual battery level, which might be an area for improvement. Overall this app is, however, professional and excellent.
Developer Response ,
Thanks iWriter user for your review. We’re delighted you’re finding our App useful and appreciate you sharing your experience – Cochlear Customer Service
A great app.
As a parent, this app is fantastic. I particularly love the “find my processor” feature which has allowed me to find the processor stuck under the car where my 3 year old had hidden it. One feature I would love to see is ‘time spent wearing’ during the day- if it had that it would be 5 stars!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We’re always looking to improve the experience with the App and your feedback can help us do that – Cochlear Customer Service
- Cochlear Limited
- 182.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Cochlear. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.