NZ Herald News
By The New Zealand Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With The New Zealand Herald iPhone app, you get the latest news and most important stories of the day wherever you are – all hand-picked by our editors.
With the NZ Herald iPhone app, you can:
- Opt-in for Breaking News Alerts from NZ Herald so you can be the first to know when major stories happen.
- View all of your favourite sections of the Herald combined with interactivity of your iPhone.
- Easily swipe between stories.
- Share stories via Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Customise the menu bar – you decide which content comes first.
- View photo galleries and video in full screen. Videos are also AirPlay compatible allowing you to watch them full-screen on your Apple TV.
- Use the built in QR reader accessed via the Scan button in the main navigation, to scan QR codes from The New Zealand Herald newspaper to access related article content and section content.
Download it now.
Note: App supports iOS version 5.0 and higher.
Please update your device software to the latest version.
What's New in Version 2.0.7
Misc bug fixes
Please fix the advertising!
Great app when it works! Good content, well written, easy to navigate, saved pages are great... I'd stopped using my other news apps, but now it keeps putting up frustrating adverts that you have to click into (no X or decline option) that then freeze up meaning you have to exit the app. Are you trying to drive your customers away?? Ridiculous.
Used to be fantastic. Now it contains intrusive advertising that you cannot kill. it was bad enough when it was just that doofus mcafe ad but now that they are putting in video ads that scream through your speakers and you can't kill them. This app has crossed the line into disrespecting it's user base. Refuse to use it anymore. Your target audience is abandoning you. Rethink your ad strategy.
Please fix popup issue
I use this app every day in Australia. Since the last update I can't even get through an article without a popup coming up 5/6 times- despite not clicking on any links or ads! Please fix as it's very frustrating and off-putting.