Ochre Health helps you find a Ochre Health clinic near you, and book your appointment on-the-go, 24/7.
- Find and book available appointments at a Ochre Health clinic in your local area.
- Find contact details for a Ochre Health clinic in your local area.
- View rich content including names, addresses, phone numbers, descriptions, staff, photos, opening hours, and maps for all of Ochre Health's clinics.
- Get directions to your local Ochre Health clinic, and add them to your address book.
- Manage your bookings from within the app, and be reminded on the day of your appointment.
- Ochre Health is powered by HealthEngine, Australia's leading site for finding and booking health appointments online and on the mobile.
Updates to branding and logos.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor integration with HealthEngine
The Ochre implementation of HealthEngine is very unprofessional. It lacks an understanding of basic Apple iOS coding standards. It's flow of work is counterintuitive for patients, especially those who aren't highly computer literate. It allows you to go through the whole workflow of selecting a healthcare provider and an appointment time BEFORE checking whether you are logged in. Thereby wasting your time and allowing all your session entries to be trashed. Even when you are logged in it prompts you to select a Dr and an appointment time, and then takes you into HealthEngine only to ask you to select a Dr and appointment time all over again.
THIS WHOLE APP NEEDS A TOTAL REWRITE
I enjoy the choice of times of appointment rather than asking when the dr is available I can see their next available appointment And select a time suitable for me
Hopeless on iOS
Every time I make an appointment I have to put in all my details again. In settings the app does not continue after putting in my birthdate. Save is greyed out. The app has done this for the whole year I’ve had it. Hasn’t been updated for a year. Put some $$$ in and fix it Ochre instead of just increasing profits.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.