Dive into the Octonauts underwater adventure and explore the amazing world that lives under the sea!
Join the mission with the first-ever Octonauts app, in beautiful 3D straight out of the hit TV show. Get in your GUP with Captain Barnacles and the crew as they travel the depths to explore, rescue, and protect their underwater friends. Discover games, snap pictures, and find wildlife friends as you cruise through the ocean and learn about the fascinating animals who live there. Meet dolphins and whales, decorator crabs and sea stars, in reefs and underwater caves as you navigate their real-life habitats. The team needs you to grab the controls and become the newest member of the Octonauts!
• Explore a 3D underwater world in the GUP of your choice, including the mysterious Midnight Zone
• Complete Dashi photo missions to document your adventure
• Help Shellington search for friendly creatures including starfish, sea dragons, and of course the Vegimals
• Collect interactive Creature Cards to learn true facts about aquatic animals
• Play more games to protect the ocean and rescue its creatures
• Race a sailfish! Dodge a shark!
• Recommended for ages 3-6
• No in-app purchases; no in-game advertising; no violence
Night & Day Studios, the creators of Peekaboo Barn, built this app. We love bringing adorable characters to life, and we made Octonauts with the same love that we have for Peekaboo Barn, Farm Day, and Lemon Lumberjack’s Letter Mill.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Ahoy, me hearties! After some harrrd work from the crew, th’app be faster, the file size be smaller, and aye, the sound be better than ever.
Ratings and Reviews
I'll be deleting it.
My 3yo is a huge Octonauts fan but this game is frustrating. It isn't intuitive. Each screen requires loading. Not each level but multiple sections of the same adventure. It looks great and the overall idea is great but it has been poorly executed. I'm not sure what age range this is suited to but a 3yo struggles. As a parent it is enjoyable playing other preschooler games but this is just irritating.
It’s good but,
It’s a good fun app but yeah I played it and I’ve noticed limited things to do on it. Overall it has good graphics and a fun experience. I’ll rate it 4 out of five
My son loves it
No problem with the iPad 2017 version. My boy keeps asking to play this game.
- Night & Day Studios, Inc.
- 513.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Software copyright © 2016 Night & Day Studios, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.