OLYMPUS Image Share
By Olympus Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Share your favorite pictures
Paired with a compatible Olympus camera, the OLYMPUS Image Share smartphone app makes shooting more enjoyable than ever. With this app, images captured with an Olympus camera can easily be imported to a smartphone, and shared with family and friends. With OLYMPUS Image Share you can actually add Art Filters, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras, to imported photos, use your smartphone as a remote control to a compatible Olympus camera, and also add GPS tags to photos.
1. Import pictures from your camera
Photos on the camera can be imported via Wi-Fi. Simply touch the share icon on the camera monitor for photos you wish to add to your import list to make the importation smooth and easy. Once imported, you can easily select and share photos with friends on social networking sites.
2. Smartphone remote shooting
(1) "Live View" mode
OLYMPUS Image Share allows you to see the camera's Live View on your smartphone screen. It also lets you operate the camera from your smartphone -- touch your smartphone screen to specify the AF point or release the shutter. You can also adjust camera settings such as shooting mode (iAUTO, P, A, S, M or ART) and drive mode (Single, Burst and Self timer), as well as control the zoom for electronic zoom lenses.
(2) "Remote Shutter" mode
In addition, you can choose to control camera settings directly on the camera, and use the smartphone just for releasing the shutter, as if using remote cables. You can "half-press" on your smartphone screen to only focus, and "full-press" to release the shutter.
3. Enhance your photos
OLYMPUS Image Share is equipped with Art Filter, one of the most popular features on Olympus cameras. Add filters like Dramatic Tone and Pop Art to turn your photos into works of art. You can also add stamps to images taken using Photo Story, to make your works even more attractive.
4. Add GPS tags to photos on the camera
By simply transferring the GPS log recorded with a smartphone, GPS tags can be added to photos captured with a compatible camera.
* Be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
5. Easy setup
All you need to do is scan the QR code displayed on the screen of a compatible camera with OI.Share to easily set up Wi-Fi connection settings.
* When using a FlashAir card, use the FlashAir card connection information to connect from the smartphone's Wi-Fi setting screen.
* Available functions will differ depending on the camera.
* Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
* FlashAir™ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
What's New in Version 2.7
Now receive notifications from Olympus. Notifications will include valuable information that can help improve your Olympus photography life. Different notifications will be sent out to users, based on the cameras they own.
Essential app for Olympus Camera
Had no issues, works great always. More than just a gimmick. Good to see regular updates for this app.
It doesn't work any more...
App has completely stopped working,can not connect to camera can't even open app,please fix bugs with app
Fantastic for my em-5 mkii
Great to work at a distance.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 13 May 2016
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 52.9 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: OLYMPUS
- © 2013-2016 Olympus Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.