OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
By The Omni Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
OmniFocus for iPhone brings task management to your fingertips. Keep track of tasks by project, place, person, or date. With OmniFocus for iPhone, you’ll always have your important information at hand, whether it’s a shopping list, agenda items to discuss at work, things to do at home—whatever you need.
We’ve refreshed the entire user interface for iOS 7. We’ve also gone deeper and reorganized some of the navigation to make it easier and more natural for you to quickly get ideas from your head to this app, and update them as you make progress towards your goals.
Use OmniFocus for iPhone on its own, or sync through the cloud with your other devices running OmniFocus (also available for iPad and Mac). Syncs can even happen when you’re not actively using OmniFocus, so that your information is ready when you are.
- Organize tasks by goals using projects, then work towards those goals more efficiently by grouping tasks using contexts.
- Synchronize your tasks with other copies of OmniFocus using Omni’s free Sync Server or other WebDAV servers, and receive updates even when you’re not looking at OmniFocus.
- Create new tasks quickly anywhere in the app, or by sending tasks from other apps such as Safari, Twittelator, or Riposte.
- Plan your day’s errands by listing nearby contexts or viewing them on a map.
- Receive notifications when a task becomes due, or when you happen to be near a context with available tasks.
- Tell Siri what’s on your mind, and it can go straight to your OmniFocus inbox.
- Break large tasks up into more manageable steps you can complete and track individually.
- Attach pictures and audio to your task notes, and synchronize them with other copies of OmniFocus.
- Get a Forecast of the week ahead right from the OmniFocus Home screen, tap in to see how due dates fit in with your Calendar schedule.
- Search the current list or your whole OmniFocus database.
We've worked very hard to bring you this new version in time for iOS 7! But we didn’t have enough time to craft:
- TextExpander integration
- Landscape orientation
- Localization (to the same languages as OF1)
For more information, please watch the video on our website, or try OmniFocus on an iPhone at an Apple Store near you!
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnifocus.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
OmniFocus for iPhone v2.1.1 improves stability and restores support for links to projects, contexts, and perspectives.
• Our primary focus for this release has been to improve the stability of the app. Thank you to everyone who sent us crash reports!
• Fixed a crash encountered after syncing a change from another device which deleted a task which was due, flagged, or still in the inbox.
• Fixed a crash encountered during first run setup when opening a link to automatically configure your sync settings.
• Fixed a crash encountered when returning to the app after leaving it during the middle of an audio recording.
• Fixed some crashes occasionally encountered when the list of tasks currently being displayed was updated in memory without corresponding updates being made on screen.
• Fixed a crash encountered when canceling the edit of a context's location.
• Fixed a crash encountered when a device's GPS reported an update to its current location while a context's location was being edited by dragging a pin on a map.
• Fixed a regression in version 2.1's link handling which lost support for links to projects, contexts, and perspectives.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
Helps me keep things organised
This is an amazing tool that allows me to capture photos and also leave voice recordings. This is extremely handy when I'm in a hurry and want to leave myself some notes so that I do not miss any appointments or follow up my customers. I really enjoy using this. simple easy to operate and works very well for my busy workflow. I would love to see the ability to export A to do lists to a PDF so I can print out my task to do and view on a piece of paper. In terms of value this app has paid for itself ready. Mint. Extremely highly recommend it.
Best App by far!!!!
This application has been intricately designed to cater for even the most unorganized person on Earth ===> Turning them into a professional. It's like having your own personal assistant without the actual human factor. Well worth the money. Highly recommend this app...
Nothing else comes close to the power of OmniFocus. I use it every day to organise almost everything about my life. It's expensive for an iPhone app, but it's worth every single cent. I especially love the background updating *drools*.
Extremely highly recommended.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 18 February 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: The Omni Group
- © 2008-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.