By Conexu Foundation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join the conversation with OpenAccess Chat. Developed specifically for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, OpenAccess Chat helps you be part of the conversation.
- Have a conversation in a noisy environment
- Helps Deaf students learn English and the art of conversation
- Be part of the conversation
Simply open the app and tap, to chat!
Support for multiple external keyboards and even Braille displays.
Other features Include:
• Customisable text sizes and colours.
• Customise and remember preferred conversation styles.
• Split screen with spin function allows conversation on single device
• Intuitive shortcuts in line with Apple product accessibility.
• Ability to share conversations via email.
• Bluetooth paring to enable conversation between multiple devices.
• Quick Scripts to allow you to pre-type commonly used phrases and use them quickly.
• Bubble conversation style, better for smaller devices.
• Review button to view and share your conversation from the chat screen.
• Rename the conversation participants.
• Real time Text.
• Conversation typing indicator so you can see who is still composing a message.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
Better Bluetooth connectivity between devices for shared conversations.
Fixed conversation style settings not saving.
Fixed text size changes causing conversation to overlap on larger settings.
Review conversation now clears preview as well as conversation.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 10 January 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CONEXU FOUNDATION LTD
- © Conexu Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.