OPlayerHD Lite - media player, video file manager
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play all your videos directly without having to convert them! OPlayer supports almost every format for video/audio playback. It gives you the flexibility to be able to download your files to your device, or browse a SAMBA/FTP/UPnP/DLNA share over the network.
"Best video player on the App Store"
OPlayer HD has been rated as "iPad Apps Plus Best"!
OPlayer HD has been around for 6 years, continuous improvement in video playback and feature enhancements, has made it the first choice for millions of the users. With positive endorsements and feedback from our users we endeavor to make it even better with each upgrade.
Support Dolby Digital Audio (AC3)
Official AVI/DivX license (In App Purchase)
Official DTS license (In App Purchase)
- Video: mkv, wmv, avi, divx, xvid, rmvb, rm, flv, mp4, 4k, mov, 3gp, m4v, blu-ray, ts, m2ts, swf, asf, vob, h265 (hevc), webm...almost all movie file formats.
- Audio: mp3, wma, wav, dts, ac3, eac3, aac, flac, ape, cue, amr, ogg vorbis, lossless music...almost all audio file formats.
- Subtitle: srt, ass, smi, sub...almost all subtitle file formats.
- Stream: http, ftp, samba, rtp, rtsp, mms...
- Widely devices support: Optimized for all iPad running iOS 6.0 and later, including iPad Pro 12.9 and 9.7.
- Adjust playback speed: 0.1x ~ 4.0x
- A-B repeat: play from start point (A) to end point (B) repeatedly
- Background play: continue playing videos even app enters background
- SAMBA/FTP/HTTP/UPnP/DLNA client
- Multiple transfer ways: 1. USB transfer (support folder) 2. Wi-Fi transfer
- Play files in PC remotely without downloading
Share folders on PC, then you can stream files by OPlayer.
- Privacy protect: support password for app and folders, hide password-protected folders, Touch ID
- Excellent performance: support 1080P HD video on iPhone 5 and newer devices
- Less battery consumption: hardware decoding mp4/mp3 files by default
- File Manager: new folder/rename/move/delete/search/sort/open in with
- Built in web browser
- Support NAS, Router, Dropbox...network storage
- Support text file: TXT, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PDF...
- Compress/Decompress (In App Purchase): support zip, rar, 7z (with password)
- Playlist: enjoy music by our powerful playlist functions
- Gesture: seek (forward, backward), brightness, volume, pause/resume, subtitle position and size
- Repeat/Loop mode: repeat all, repeat once, shuffle...
- Remember playback time: resume from last played position
- Render on TV (TV Out): support AirPlay, mirror, HDMI wire...
- Lock playing window: avoid unintended touch when watching movies
- Timing off: stop playing after the specified time
- Adjust aspect ratio: you can set any aspect ratio, for example 16:9
- Picture in Picture for mp4 videos(PiP)
- Play 3d movies in 2d mode
- Flip horizontal and vertical
- Use headphones to control playback
- Audio boost
- Photo viewer (In App Purchase): 1. Support gif animation，png，jpg，bmp... 2. Slide show photos 3. Import from Photos
- Support left and right channel switch
- Audio tracks switch and save your settings
- Adjust audio delay
- Support embedded subtitles in movies
- Auto load the subtitle whose name is the same with the movie
- Select subtitle files manually
- Auto detect the encode of subtitle files
- Gesture: single touch and move to adjust position, pinch to adjust size
- Customizable subtitle font, colors
- Adjust subtitle delay
- We will check reviews on App Store frequently
- Skype: email@example.com
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @OLIMSOFT
- Website: www.edavs.com
What's New in Version 3.4
1. Improve Chromecast.
2. Improve speed up of mp4 files.
3. Adjust display size by two fingers.
4. Fix some bugs.
A joy to use
Have not explore all the features yet what this App is capable of but 99% of the movies I upload via WiFi from a browser of my choice works fine. Though I had encounter a likely bug, not sure if it's FireFox or the App or Java, but odd occasions when I want to upload to a specific folder using the web interface via WiFi, I can not access any folder. I can only upload to the root directory, folders does not respond to left mouse click on my PC.
One small niggle, the transport controls on the left keeps getting accidentally touched. I use it on my iPad Pro and it happens to be where I comfortably balancing the device. It be nice if that transport control can be moved (though I haven't checked).
A great media player
Finally! I'm happy to find a media player on App Store which get plenty of features for free. Also it is easy to watch a movie from a local server or to import it on the iPad. I definitely recommend this app for those desperately looking for a way to watch movie on the iPad without internet.
Have been using this app for a few years now and really enjoy it. Easy to use controls, simple interface.
One little thing is sometimes files uploaded to onedrive do not have a download icon next to it. Seems to be random. Unsure how to fix this.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 26 April 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Breton, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Jonathan Young
- © olimsoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$7.99
- Unlock all features$13.99
- DTS Audio Decoder$2.99
- Photo Viewer$1.99
- Decompress file$1.99
- DivX Video Decoder$1.99
- Orange Theme$1.49