Yes TV by Fetch
By Optus Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Yes TV by Fetch app brings the best of Yes TV to your iPhone & iPad.
Once you've signed-in to your account you can:
Watch selected channels, TV Shows and movies.
Download selected movie and TV shows to your iPhone or iPad and watch them offline.
Use the app as a remote control or channel changer.
Search the 7 Day TV guide and set recordings and reminders.
Post comments about what you’re watching on Facebook or Twitter.
If you're not yet a Yes TV by Fetch user, you can still browse the movie and TV show catalogue, watch trailers and check the TV Guide.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback on the last app update - we heard you! In this release we have addressed some of the issues, and we're still working on some others for future releases. So here's what's changed in this one:
- We've brought back the Grid EPG which you can find under TV Guide on the home menu. This makes it easier to browse all channels and then select to Watch Live, or set Recordings and Series Tags.
- Everything you could do from the Control menu in the previous app version, you can now do from the TV Guide. The Remote Control is activated directly from the top left of the TV Guide, and the Channel Changer is accessed by swiping left on the remote.
- We've added a play symbol in the logo box for channels you are subscribed to, making it easier to see what you can watch live on the app. At this stage you still need to add new pack subscriptions via your box.
- We've also added large images that display when you select a show from the TV Guide, helping make it easier to recognise and select shows.
- In the TV section we've increased visibility of the channels you already have access to in your pack subscriptions, helping you to decide what to watch live right now. You can still access the paid TV Store content from here, it's just moved further down.
- You can now also watch catch-up episodes from a selection of the channels included in your subscription packs. We've not yet been able to provide access to recordings, but the addition of catch-up does give you more on demand TV options.
- Tweaks to further improve speed, performance and stability.
- The usual general bug fixes.
Well its there; The full TV guide
Well it's there the full TV guide. You just have to log into your account. Not sure if it's due to an app update or I just never found it.
Its not the best TV guide lay out and I don't go to it first when I want to know what on, but you can change channels and set the recorder. It's just not that great, but I'll give it 3 stars for just being there.
Fix the TV guide layout and it could be great
Are you kidding? The only reason I used this app was for the FULL TV guide. I should have read the review before updating. OPTUS you need to have a good look at your app creation advisors.
Take a tip from the Aussie app "TVGuide" each show has a brief description. Current shows are shaded. Movies have a symbol. Just bring it back and improve it. It fetch TV, key word being "TV"
Getting better (just, but I still have to sign in every now and again) but what would be really good would be to be able to exit the Netflix app (which is initiated via fetch), and get back to the Fetch TV menu.
Remote doesn't actually work...
But the TV guide is decent when it doesn't crash.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 04 May 2017
- Version: 3.5.2
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Optus Mobile
- © 2011 Optus Administration Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.