OveScore: Overture MusicXML music stand
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
New feature: Highlight and annotate on the music sheet. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
And you can download more musics from the Music Store. E.g. Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, Czerny, Beyer, etc.
(1). You can practice with MIDI keyboard in constant speed, or song waits for you to hit the correct note.
(2) OveScore can display and play OVE, MIDI, MusicXML music score files.
(3) You can record your playing and share with friends.
(4) You can highlight and annotate on the music sheet. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
(5) You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
(6) support modulation.
(7) Support support Numbered musical notation
(8) Show each note on an piano keyboard.
1. Import from iTunes from your computer.
(1). Connect your ipad with your computer and select App page.
(2). Select OveScore in below documents shareing, then add your music files.
2. Open the music files attached in your email.
(1). Tap your mail icon in your iPad's home screen.
(2). Open the mail and tap the attached music file. Then select OveScore to open it.
If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to ping us at - firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.0.4
1. Fix Numbered musical notation(Jianpu) for some multi-voice music
2. Fix some bugs for MusicXML format music.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 February 2015
- Version: 3.0.4
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: bin yan
- © www.pixeltek.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 cents$1.29
- 600 cents$6.49